Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Lyrics Of Eternal God By Wealth Praise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyrics Of Eternal God By Wealth Praise (331 Views)

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance / Cossy Ojiakor’s Eternal Albatross…xclusive Pix Of Her Sex-with-dog Scandal / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Eternal God By Wealth Praise by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5JjTF6BfcMU/XYiUtE5XgWI/AAAAAAAABsQ/jTsJx0_FqHItzJBaHMYrAMgVjJER63c4ACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Eternal%2BGod.jpg[/img]

Eternal God Lyrics by Wealth Praise

[url=https://sites.google.com/site/wealthpraisemp/mp3/Eternal%20God_Wealth.mp3?attredirects=0&d=1]Download mp3 Wealth Praise - Eternal God[/url]

Verse1
Look at the sky
Look at the moon
Look at the oceans
Beautiful created

Look at the blind
The dump, the lame
Cry out for mercy
Lord reign down your healing

Chorus;
Oh oh oh oh
Eternal God, Great Physician

Verse 2
The God of all
The God of love
The God of mercies
Marker of all things
Look down on us
Reign down your love
Forgive our sins Lord
And send down your power

(Duet Choruswink
Oh oh oh oh

(Choir Repeat Verse 2)
The God of all
The God of love
The God of mercies
Marker of all things
Look down on us
Reign down your love
Forgive our sins Lord
And send down your power

Repeat Chorus;
Oh oh oh oh
4x
Hallelujah....
Eternal God
Great Physician
4x

When I lift you up Lord
You will draw me unto yourself

Come and show your splendor
Let your presence reign in this place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Cemented My Friendship With Aliko Dangote - Bill Gates / Yikes…. Crossdresser Bobrisky Was Advised To Seek Counselling For His Sexuality. / Bbnaija House Mate Tacha Spotted Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy Song(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.