Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,298 members, 7,940,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Do You Need Email Bulk Sender And Email Autoresponder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Email Bulk Sender And Email Autoresponder (226 Views)

Download Whatsapp Sender pro 7.3 Latest 2019 - and whatsapp bulk sender / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Email Bulk Sender And Email Autoresponder by Viralsoftware: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good day,
I notice most people spend a lot of money on email autoresponder service and alot find it difficult to broadcast there email.

Now I have sutiom to all this problem.
I will help you setup a self own email autoresponder and email bulk sender server,that will allow you send send 10,000-15,000 email per day with 85% email delivery

This autoresponder allows you to:

1. Capture emails
2. Send emails on auto pilot
3. Schedule emails delivery
4. It allows you to import and export contacts (this is hot)
5. Templates for Newsletter, Post messages and autoresponder
6. 100% inbox (your mail will never fall in spam box)
7. Statistics
8. Responsive
9. Light
10. Easy to use
11. No monthly or annual payment
12. Single optin and more...

I will install and configure this for chikini money...
Come now 09036410469

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For Food Service Point In Ibadan / Why Office Stationery Is Important For Your Business / Dell Laptop For A Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.