Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V (6654 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Mophasa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Popular Port-Harcourt entrepreneur, Daminabo Alali Daniel have thrown his support behind Ex BBN housemate Tacha as he proposed an endorsement deal with his company Official Dynasty NG worth N3M and an all expense paid trip to Dubai, and also launching a customized Tacha perfume brand.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page the savvy entrepreneur also called out rapper zlatan Ibile for trying to body shame the reality star.

He said he had reached out to the management of Tacha but is yet to get a response.

Watch video below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/10/video-tacha-gets-first-endorsement-deal.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Mophasa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by vickyhow(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Las las, na truck of endorsment deals qo dey crush her !
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by beresponsible(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hope na perfume endorsement. Stinky thighs

Ayyy Who slap me?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Mophasa(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
beresponsible:

Ayyy Who slap me?

Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by LearnITsmash(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Las Las her toto will pay for the expenses grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by OKorowanta: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:

toto no dey complain.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by 9jaBloke: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Change the name of the fragrance & just use her to market it...Tacha Perfume-DOA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by drips8(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
No one really loses in the big brother show.

Despite all the backlash she's faced, there are still some people willing to work with her.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by clarkmos15(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have two neat iPhone 6s for sale @38k each
Contact me on 08060867901
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by WorWorBoy: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Na your toto? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by GreetMe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Badbelle na your girlfriend??
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Exc2000: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin

chai imagine the humiliation of using her to sell perfume, chaiii chaiii chaii it would be a very dificult endorsement contract obligation when she faces journalist or press and attend brand promotion events and people ask about her body odour

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

chai imagine the humiliation of using her to sell perfume, chaiii i would be a very dificult endorsement when she faces press and attend brand promotion events and people ask about her body odour

[/s]
grin
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by chibike814(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Where are u
clarkmos15:
I have two neat iPhone 6s for sale @38k each
Contact me on 08060867901
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by otipoju(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Foolish people. You want to be reminding Tasha constantly that she has body odour.

Perfume is not the solution to body odour. It can only mask it.

Bathing regularly with antibacterial soap and shaving armpit and pubic hair regularly is the key.

But if the odour is coming from underground...that one needs special treatment.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by jendhorlee(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2019
beresponsible:

Ayyy Who slap me?

na me slap u

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by beresponsible(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2019
jendhorlee:

na me slap u
Na me like your reply

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by KiddiesTablets(f): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact.......
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by jendhorlee(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2019
beresponsible:

Na me like your reply

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Onyi22(f): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Haters will not like this
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by braimeddy: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2019
No need announcing it na. Just go ahead and take her to Dubai. She wI'll make the announcement herself. You guys should stop giving her empty promises
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by joseo: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Good for them
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by clarkmos15(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2019
chibike814:
Where are u
lagos
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by partnerbizz5(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Everybodi wan trend.

Even me wants to give her 500gb data every month for 2 years.

Since we are now all mad in this kwontry.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by Alex09(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
U sef wan have ur share of the hot cake. there is God oo
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V by amajato: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) / Iyanya's 27th Birthday Cake / Nollywood Actress, Ucheobi Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.