Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours During Sex Says Kenya Model Pamela Odema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours During Sex Says Kenya Model Pamela Odema (547 Views)

AH! Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odema Says She Can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours During S*x / Big Boobs Model, Pamela, Vows She Can Last For 10 Rounds And 2 Hours During Sex / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours During Sex Says Kenya Model Pamela Odema by OHMSNAIJA(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pamela Odema Describe how she can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours Having Sex she made these clear On her instagram post.

The model moved to Ghana from Kenya when she was 15 years old, she knows and understands Swahili and even most of her photos are captioned in the Swahili language. Pamela Odame is a model, video vixen, fashionista and a media personality.

A video has surfaced via web-based networking media catching the minute a famous Kenyan-brought into the world Ghanaian Model, Pamela Odame, permitted a meeting stroked her enormous bosom.

Pamela Odema
Over the span of the meeting, the wonderful model revealed that she is equipped for going as much as 10 rounds during lovemaking relying upon the mood.

Likewise, she said she can go for as much as two hours of sex.

click on the link Read the words she shared
https://ohms9ja.com.ng/2019/10/02/i-can-go-10-rounds-2-hours-during-sex-says-kenya-model-pamela-odema/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Invites Naira Marley On Stage @ 02 Arena - Eyesoflagos / Burnaboy And Wizkid's Legwork At #starboyfest / Singer Simi Performed “by You” With AG Baby At Trace Live (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.