Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,351 members, 7,947,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (70500 Views)

I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Bobrisky Gives Himself A New Female Name After One Of His Follower Did This To H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by kowema(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
avrex3k:
is that all? GTFOH angry

I hope u ain't suicidal sha. Wannabe boy
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
So Bob's name is Festus Abuchi, hmmmm wonder
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by avrex3k(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
kowema:

I hope u ain't suicidal sha. Wannabe boy
you trolling now angry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by kowema(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
avrex3k:
you trolling now angry

My teacher.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by moonbender(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Blainz:

You are not as smart as you thought of yourself

Bob held the money and snapped.

She couldn't go into the bank cos of too much attraction and sent someone to make the deposit.

The person now snapped the deposit slip and sent to her

She deposited 500k to avoid the new cbn charges.

She will not be shading others if she actually didn't make the payment cos them shading her back will be worse if that be the case.

So make una dey use common sense at time even if it's no common

So Bob drove the person to the bank to make the deposit for her. And she was not smart enough to tell her messenger to deposit in her name?

You are as dumb as Bob's dick that cannot erect for a man.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2019
northvietnam:
Last last risky bob go chop the smelly tin

....only fools will like this
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Famousbabe:
More

Watch the video HERE
That account doesn't exist. Fucking liars cum clout chasers.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by StRichard(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2019
kowema:

You see am too abi?.
Make one person help us confirm that account number abeg.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by SissyAda: 2:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
So whoever you sent can't put your name as depositor's name?
lets the didn't reach the other maybe in acase of case of wrong acct information...... who will go to the bank to correct the information

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 4:19am On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[s][/s]
trash
Ur hatred for MONNABQGRILLS is unfathomable. What will do if u meet him in real life?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Ur hatred for MONNABQGRILLS is unfathomable. What will do if u meet him in real life?
please what is
i don't know thing by that name
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 4:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Smartlife:

You lied
Lol... It is 1 naira u are willing to transfer to Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Delaw00:
Rudeboy dey sing chaii
Audio money on repeatcheesy....money wey we nor see na audio,everybody rich for instagram.
Mumu, so u did not see d money Jaruma was displaying or u did not see d evidence of payment Bob just did?... The 60m BBN will give is also audio money since u won't see it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2019
raphy:
so na the she male be the first to give her money...

maybe she like her smell.and can even tongue fhuck her if she want it.

anyway me still De look for person to pick my call so level go change before yr end.
bobrisky can be here and disguise as another person.
you never can tell how many celebrities are in this forum.
Who wan pick ur call when u are perceiving d odour dat does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
please what is
i don't know thing by that name
U must be high for whining me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 05, 2019
moonbender:

So Bob drove the person to the bank to make the deposit for her. And she was not smart enough to tell her messenger to deposit in her name?

You are as dumb as Bob's dick that cannot erect for a man.

"You as dumb as" it's a cliche that's stale and usually used by the most dumb set of people as a form of defence mechanism.

Bob doesn't have to instruct the person to put her name. Her name or any other name is irrelevant.

What is relevant is...was payment made? Has Tacha denied the payment? She even threw jabs at those that made empty promises....make una dey use una head na...why would she do that?

Think of it like this...isn't it easier for her to put her name to show off than otherwise?

She is not making remita payment to cbn so what's the fuse about depositor's name?

Common sense
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Tacha u nor go kill person,more perfume loading......
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Teekaylaws001: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Kindly check the depositor's name....is that Natasha's name?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2019
This Bob is not living a healthy lifestyle,he must be padding his anus from excessive anal sex..
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by StPete: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Where you expecting a female name? Nah man like you him be, with hairy balls.

Bobrisky is not Igbo. He is Idris Okuneye. That money was paid by someone else, he just took the teller to make false claim
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2019
You be tacha fancheesy
Siralgebra04:

Mumu, so u did not see d money Jaruma was displaying or u did not see d evidence of payment Bob just did?... The 60m BBN will give is also audio money since u won't see it.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by avrex3k(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2019
kowema:

My teacher.
� � �
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Kubiatrealer(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Kneephy:
Depositors name :

Festus Abuchi!

Bob is a liar!
� � � � � � you no well oo
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by letterman: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He's paying his debt installmentally . grin

in instalments
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
letterman:

in instalments
Thanks for that.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by letterman: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Thanks for that.
You are most welcome.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
I swear, dat acct is invalid, pple should try it. I wanted to drop 5k there for Tacha bt it is invalid. Pls confirm for me.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by khome(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Blainz:

"You as dumb as" it's a cliche that's stale and usually used by the most dumb set of people as a form of defence mechanism.

Bob doesn't have to instruct the person to put her name. Her name or any other name is irrelevant.

What is relevant is...was payment made? Has Tacha denied the payment? She even threw jabs at those that made empty promises....make una dey use una head na...why would she do that?

Think of it like this...isn't it easier for her to put her name to show off than otherwise?

She is not making remita payment to cbn so what's the fuse about depositor's name?

Common sense
Daddy, check the account name
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Jesuspikin8: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Switruth:
. What happens when you send someone to deposit money for you. Are you sure you have a bank account. Children plenty here sha.
Omo that thing shock me die. Are you sure we're not conversing with primary school children on Nairaland
Re: Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
khome:
Daddy, check the account name

That's her real name na...or has her surname changed? Natacha is her middle name

Google Tacha's real name/bio

Abeg make una just bliv wetin una like..e don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.