Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

October Ist - A Day Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October Ist - A Day Of Shame (306 Views)

Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Ist - A Day Of Shame by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
It was 25th July 1961, the ground was set at the airport , a standard presidential parade , salutes from the brigade and state officials everywhere with the Vice president of the US waiting patiently for the plane to land.On board was the Prime minister of Nigeria Sir Tafawa Belewa, he will go on to meet with President Kennedy, address the capitol and accorded full honor of a great country..

In the same year, the Great chinese Famine started in China after the failed economic policy of Mao, poverty was at its highest and chinese were regarded as the poorest people in the planet..Infact No one wants to associate with such poverty talkless about giving honor..

Fast forward, Oct ist 2019..China showed for the first time, the greatness of a people who has won it all and still focused , as their military warfares goes through the Parade, the western world stood in awe , noting weapons which far by supercede theirs and an economic achievement which could buy the whole of Europe and Africa combined..

In Nigeria, we see a decayed country, filthy and very ugly men who parade as leaders and a people whose mind is buried deep underground, backward in thinking and deprived of knowledge, living according to been dictated by these ugly masters who still claim there is a future.
I mean no disrespect maybe you need to see the world to understand, we are a way way back to come out of this hole , men who could do it are opposed and men who can't as enthroned..

I heard what was termed Osibanjo's speech which i still doubt where he called Aisha Buhari "The Mother of the Nation", whatever she has done to merit this i don't know, is he appeasing Buhari or currying favour with North ahead of 2023?? A new hospital was also opened in Lagos with the same Aisha Buhari as named, For crying out loud the wife of great Donald Trump or even Merkel of Germany can't dare to merit such and the impeachment saga of Trump tells of a functioning society..

We have a nation powered by rogues with no sense of Nationalism and future ,a nation which by now should at least enforce her powers on the continent still lives in mockery of the world, i tell you folks the green Passport is the worst in the world , Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia are just known for Terrorism, we are known for a lot more.

The fight has began for 2023, whose family will be enthroned and worship as gods , the looting continues yet unity is depraved.. You see its hard to renuinte a country so broken, even China had to let Taiwan and Hong Kong be, I believe strongly that change of course will bring a change of our collective destiny, we can't continue to wallow in this defeat..

I maintain that South should be South and the North be North, i see many talking about the igbo and Yourba disagreement and can't see them work together yet we see their strides together in music, movies, religion, academic collaboration , business and even politics..

Our current stautus leads no where , doesn't matter who becomes the President whether its APC or PDP, Christians or Muslims Hausa, Igbo , Yourba or Niger Delta even you or me... By 2050 , our population will explode yet no preparation will be set , wonder what will become of the nation by then..Professionals are alreadt exiting the nation every single day, youths who are trapped does anything survive , We must try a new formula..

Dividing the country into south and North is the way out, no future lies ahead Nigeria just like USSR , we don't want to grow old and die doing nothing but just talking, a new system can be the way out.
Re: October Ist - A Day Of Shame by javaguru: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
a new system
can be the way out.
are you suggesting or telling us you already said devision was what we need. Were you referring devision as a system.
Re: October Ist - A Day Of Shame by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
javaguru:
are you suggesting or telling us you already said devision was what we need. Were you referring devision as a system.
Am writing for the future, a restart or re birth of 2 countries
SOUTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Ist - A Day Of Shame by javaguru: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nels55:

Am writing for the future, a restart or re birth of 2 countries
SOUTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

your a yoruba moslem I assume. See let me tell you, Biafran agitator cant let that be. Better start thinking of oduduwa republic. By southern Nigeria you mean igbos and yorubas in one country. No way
Re: October Ist - A Day Of Shame by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
All we want is a president that will carry every section of the country along inrespective of religion or ethnicity, Yar Adua did it, GEJ also did, but buhari came and took us backward. And until we have a president that will carry the east and south along Nigeria will never know peace because this people are the backbone of Nigeria .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go Get A Girl Child Educated By Ossai Ovie Success. / Junaid Mohammed Telling Lies, I Will Reply Him Soon – Nwodo / Court Orders Lagos Speaker Speaker, 10 Others To Appear Over Ambode’s Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.