Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money (13309 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Kingpunter: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Actress Rosaline today took to her Instagram page to call out a popular producer Ideh Innocent also known as thisisonesoul asking him to pay her what he owed her for the past 2 years .

The actress stressed on the fact that she has tried several times to get her money and a master copy of a production but the producer in the person of Mr Innocent onesoul has been playing smart given her one excuses or the other.

see more screenshots here - https://www./2019/10/rosaline-meurer-calls-out-producer-ideh-chukwuma.html

I don’t do this usually but It has been 2 years now! You have given me one excuse or the other, I have been very patient and understanding. @thisisonesoul PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME!!! Send me my master copy! I have all your chats please respect yourself. Please guys help me beg this scam producer/ liar here to pay me what he owes me. I have worked too hard for one person to just sit on my money and play smart. Why do you want to kill my dreams? The company that gives me money to produce have stopped sending funds because I have not delivered or even showed progress of the last production. I am still trying my very best to be as easy as possible with you. Please don’t dare me!! I do not want to involve higher authorities!!!! #paymewhatyouoweme #scamproducer

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NBgNwBoFW/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
You see this life, no dey envy these celebs o. Them sef get big big problems inside all the flashy life..

By the way,
I help businesses grow through Social Media Promotions For as low as #1000
Check Siggy

13 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by praizblog: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by busssty: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
grin grin The guy resemble kemen
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by bilikizuh: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
See his head
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Another fresh movie wan begin ,he don tay way drama don happened
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by embirity: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2019
dat adanri man?
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Jh0wsef(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2019
He should have given you 'head' as compensation undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Eroms4life17(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2019
With that face, the guy na big scam!
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Surulereman(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Mr Producer, what's your defense? Are you owing her or not? Una no get shame.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Pay her money oga
Nothing pain me pass for this world like after putting all your effort to get a job done and at the end you are not paid or being owed.
If i insist on payment before service they will say i too like money. Life on it's own na scam.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by chinchonglee(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Pay u which money

Did d movie sell?
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Richdad50(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Almajiri1: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2019
The gloves are off
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Veyk(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2019
This one na crook. See his head.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by SenatorBright(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Osinachi1:
You see this life, no dey envy these celebs o. Them sef get big big problems inside all the flashy life..

By the way,
I help businesses grow through Social Media Promotions For as low as #1000
Check Siggy

You get am brotherly.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by CioAngels(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Yes, I here say producers owe, even they are paying you peanuts, you hear actors saying, "I have been calling him to pay my money" both known producers, I think is pure wickedness. I read a comment now where somebody asked if the film sold, if yes, please go through the authority otherwise na gone you de.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Hope you are not pregnant for him o!
This was how Ubi and his 4th Baby Mama started there own.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Esejojo: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
He should pay her and save himself the embarrassment.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Sleevia: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
praizblog:
Chaiii
I know the guy ooo. I don't know if he still around Lekki Chevron lol.
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by shevy878: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
grin girls going Broke
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by SuperStarBabe(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
She has been played
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Tonto dike will be loling somewhere.

If u are a home breaker, u must receive your price one way or the other.
Angelina comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Abdul9025(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2019
olosho... home Breaker

you never see anything
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
good fight, erroneous approach.
As beautiful as u look and inteligent u seem, u dont know that they settle this klnd of issue in the court not on social media. Illiterate in disguise!
Re: Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money by Beat123(f): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Churchill, sorry I mean the company that funds her has stopped she said

Oga pls pay her o

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Wizkid Busted Starring At Popular Vixen Draya Michelle's Backside / Seun Egbegbe Theft Case: Prosecutor Fined For Slow Pace, Adjourns Till Nov 7th / Lagos Big Girl, Roman Goddess’s Photos Breaking The Whole Internet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.