Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Enugu Based Pastor Kills Girl Friend For Refusing To Buy Him Tricycle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Based Pastor Kills Girl Friend For Refusing To Buy Him Tricycle (309 Views)

Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Enugu Based Pastor Kills Girl Friend For Refusing To Buy Him Tricycle by Baron5566(m): 5:50am On Oct 05, 2019
A pastor, one Chukwuemeka Ezeh has been arrested by the Enugu State Police command for killing his girlfriend, Miss Ogechukwu
Ogbodo at her apartment located at Railway axis of Enugu metropolis.

The General Overseer of Royal Prince Prophetic Ministry whose girlfriend is a recharge card sales agent until her death,
began fighting with her after she refused to
buy him a tricycle.

He was reportedly on a visit on July 15, 2019,
when he discovered that his girlfriend of five years came home with N2m which she intended to deposit in the bank the next day.
Upon making the discovery, Pastor Ezeh killed his girlfriend, ransacked her house and took the money and title documents to her landed
property.

Enugu state police spokesman, Ebere Amaraizu said the suspect will be charged to court after concluding investigation http://areatalkreport.com/2019/10/05/enugu-based-pastor-kills-girl-friend-for-refusing-to-buy-him-tricycle/

Re: Enugu Based Pastor Kills Girl Friend For Refusing To Buy Him Tricycle by Criticaltemp: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Endtime pastor. Ur gf is suppose to get u a keke ab? See, it shouldn't be a must that a man should get favorite from the woman no matter how broke n how boyant the man or the woman respectively is.. I dont look into the puese of my wife no matter how broke i am. Yes i let her know my needs and my statues but dont force her to give it to me.. If she give it to me.. Fine, if she dosnt fine too.. I respect her decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Based Pastor Kills Girl Friend For Refusing To Buy Him Tricycle by Mynd44: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2019

(1)

9 Soldiers Killed By Suspected Armed Bandits In Zamfara / Pastor’s Wife And Mother Of Three Hangs Herself In Lagos / Nigerian Army Beatup Ebony Citizens Tagging Them As Boko Haram Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.