Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,842 members, 7,876,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Actress Who Claims To Have The 'biggest 'natural' Celebrity BUM And HIP Slays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Who Claims To Have The 'biggest 'natural' Celebrity BUM And HIP Slays (1571 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Who Claims To Have The 'biggest 'natural' Celebrity BUM And HIP Slays by gistembassy123: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Eudoxie Yao, Côte d'Ivoire singer and actress, claims to have the biggest 'natural' celebrity bum and hips in Africa.

Eudoxie Yao, from Abidjan, Ivory Coast, is used to turning heads thanks to her extreme figure but insists that while her 'ultra sexy' may look like the result of several trips to plastic surgeons her look is actually all natural.

The model, who doesn't want to disclose her age, weighs 209lbs (14st 9lbs) and has got no desire to go on a diet and slim down her magnificent measurements.

And she's even been branded Africa's answer to her reality TV idol Kim Kardashian, whose success she hopes to emulate.

'I've never had cosmetic surgery. Never, never, never in my life. I've always been like this. My elders have bigger bums than me. It's always been natural.' She once said.

In a new video the slay queen slayed effortlessly..

Watch video

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/actress-eudoxie-yao-who-has-biggest-natural-celebrity-bum-and-hips-in-africa-slays/

Re: Actress Who Claims To Have The 'biggest 'natural' Celebrity BUM And HIP Slays by amajato: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!! How Koku Foundation Turns A Mad Woman To A Beautiful Woman (video) / Nollywood Industry In Deep Tears As Another Popular Actor Dies Again / I Love Wizkid But I Can't Leave Social Media For Anybody- Davido After Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.