Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Top 10 Richest Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Richest Nigerians (63582 Views)

Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes / Folorunsho Alakija, Missing From Forbes List Of 21 Richest Nigerians / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by mekoyo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
Richest in what sense? The question you should ask yourself first is

1. How are they owing the banks.
2. Can stand on their own without loans?
3. How have they been able to impact lives with their wealth. How many charity homes have they been able to build, how many people have they provided for apart from their families?

We should emulate people lwho have been able to build schools and various means of livelihood with their hard earned money.

example like Chief Rochas who has a foundation and also has a school. He sponsors children to overseas schools meanwhile his children are schooling right here in Nigeria.

So if we are talking about rich men in Nigeria we can only mention a few and not the likes of Dangote and the rest.

Look at Bill Gates he is using his money for charitable organizations. He visits different countries and including our own Nigeria where he has a computer institute.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Olusleeky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
This list is invalid, where is Otunba Olumide Odebode. U beta revert this names or, Be careful the names u release, seems u r not current? thuogh u said its ur own list, wen den? add my name my frnd!

1 love
olumide
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by CURCIFIX(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
I BEG WHERE UNA WANT PUT ME?
ABI I MORE GET MONI PASS THIS PERSON YOU DON THEY CALL SINCE?
PLEASE PUT MY NAME OH!
[/b]DA CURCIFIX[b]
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by GeeCee(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
The truth is that these people we always think are very rich have so much burden of loan on them and by the time you deduct their loan from their worth, the value is greatly reduced.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by seun001(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2007
hmmm!think i should analyse some things ere.
well,if u thinking this ppes are borrowing with the names better have a rethink cos they use their companies to collect the loans and the companies are limited liabilities geddit!so collapse of the companies is not gonna affect their pockets hmm.
i do agree dat this guy is just been hilarious.but i do have asuggestion about a truly rich guy with no stains;
his name is Oba Otudeko.think that is not his full name but so far i have not heard any scandals to his name.
and if u have anything which i doubt pls post it ere.and be sure of ur info.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Carlosein(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
look ma pple, am rich too and my account is almost in the red grin grin grin

check the authentic list and see my name[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by mashaun(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2007
the guy was trying to gather info and you people are rubbishing his post,somebody has to think about an issue for othersto contribute afterall he ahs promised us top 100, let s wait and see wheterh he will fomble or not,
dont forget,you fonble if you fail to mention Bros Wale babalakin of Stabilini visioni and other young firends.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by pterygott(f): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2007
why is Mike Adenuga not in ur list?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Sonye(f): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
pterygott:

why is Mike Adenuga not in your list?

Exactly what i was thinking as well
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by mendax: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
@poster
well i guess u made your post here so that we Nairaland users can criticise u abi? so don't feel bad.

meanwhile is your list in any particular order of wealth? say from richest to,  or are dy just rich people?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by alexmakaay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
wat abt u, which level do u fall. all u do is to sit down and count those that has already make it. i don't see any promising future for u.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by rev(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
my name suppose dey there now?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by lekanalake(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2007
What criteria are you guys using? cos am lost, there are so many rich nigerians, we need to look at there assets before we call them rich cos most of them are borrowers. So back to the drawing baord.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Maxidoe(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
I think is high time,people know that this forum is for highly enlighten people,and thus should always cross check the information they post in order not to deceive the few that may not be aware of the misleading information,for the fact that an individual is the chairman of a Bank does not ,make them amongst the richest men in Nigeria.And if you need any information,or you have any you can always confide in the house to help you out,for me i think that is more matured.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by fesse(f): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
rubbish
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by meetmanuel(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2007
All I need to know is how you drew your conclusions
Peace!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by MP007(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2007
i am surprised that u guys are discusing this, What saddens my heart is the level of poverty in nigeria despite the oil the nation is blessed with. embarassed
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by seun001(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
MP007:

i am surprised that u guys are discusing this, What saddens my heart is the level of poverty in nigeria despite the oil the nation is blessed with. embarassed

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!no be small thingy!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by babybobby: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
this is my own richest man in nig grin grin
I
dangote
DONT IMAGINE THAT
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by biyigas(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2007
i dont think that is right cos i am still richer than jimoh ibrahim, so where is my name

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Fitty(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
Itz so unbelievable how u'll sounded d same - No single person gave his one top 10 richest naijarians
What dat guy did was give us his OWN view of who he thinks are d top 10 richest Naijarians
Common pple, be real
And stop being typical Naijarians
We re suppose to be scholars
Post ur own, based on your research and criteria
If got an opinion about d top 10
Post it 4 us 2 read
And if aint got nottin'
Then Shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Peace out Fellaz
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by alexmakaay(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
what about the top ten poorest Nigerians
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by lola0041: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
where is my name grin cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by anusule(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
all the richestnigerians are f**king thieves. lipsrsealed
stingy a**holes
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by aikmenuk: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
men this is ur list is empty and rubblish.imagin cecilia ibru.men i think u sholud have included emegwara ikechukwu agubataulo the owner of  tycoon oils in qutar
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by seun001(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
who b this hurting our eyes with this dark photo sef,
u no fit post am for ur profile.looking for cheap popularity abi u dey fear say nobody go check am for dia.

anusule:

all the richestnigerians are f**king thieves. lipsrsealed
stingy a**holes

who b dis?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by uchemen: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2007
broz yu can do better than this. check that list with a purified heart, then yu will know what i am saying
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Mofope(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2007
na wa 4 uself, which position u put Denhinde Danerdez?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by olubee1: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Kindly change the topic to top 10 highest paying bankers and delete the names of non banker from your list.

Where is Mike Adenuga's name? What about T.Y. Danjuma? etc
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Oludokun: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2007
you r all same guys,so you don't know im richer than all these people .
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by initiate: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2007
what about obasanjo?

with all govt assets, "donations" and "gifts" he acquired during his 2 tenures
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by sergio(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
grin you just can not mention obasanjo's name in the list, you can't name him as an influencial Nigerian not to talk more of been a nigerian wealthy man, please, say something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.