Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

My HIV Positive Journey. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Positive Journey. (13224 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by hidhrhis(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Ade24682:

seems the Elisa test is rare. I recall I couldn't get a place to do it then.
it is not rare u will get it in any university teaching hospital
I did mine in Uch Ibadan and it was free
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by hidhrhis(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Ade24682:

seems the Elisa test is rare. I recall I couldn't get a place to do it then.
I did mine in Uch Ibadan and it was free and I also did another one this Friday just for fun result will be ready this Wednesday
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
hidhrhis:

I did mine in Uch Ibadan and it was free and I also did another one this Friday just for fun result will be ready this Wednesday
i checked university of Benin teaching hospital for this they didn’t have it. It’s not so common you know
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dreek:
bros check play store you will see 2go there, and people are still using it . I stopped using 2go long time ago . it was because of my sex urge I downloaded it again and tried it out. If I want to solicit for fund I think there are better way than wishing my self HIV positive just to seek fund.
Well your story is absurd. 10nodes in the groin. You sure don’t know what nodes are. Keep taking your pills if you say you are already on them.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Unibenfucker(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Bro I mean the vagina fluid was my palm when I was removing the CD but I didn't wash the fluid off first but just rub it on my dick with water. But why am I having the nodes in my pubic area and those red spots on tongue including other obvious symptoms. Thanks for your reply I appreciate

Oga you can't get it this way except probably you had some cut or injury on your dick immediately you used your palm to touch it
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Unibenfucker:

Oga you can't get it this way except probably you had some cut or injury on your dick immediately you used your palm to touch it

Thanks for your reply bro. I have no trace of injury or cut on my dick but I noticed I have a bump like stuff that looks like big pimples very close to my dick run (not on the dick itself but close to groin area) I have been having doubting mind if her vagina fluid gets in contact or not and with my symptoms, worries has taken over my life
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by hidhrhis(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zornes123:
i checked university of Benin teaching hospital for this they didn’t have it. It’s not so common you know
I thought it is common cos they don't use rapid test
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Ade24682: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
hidhrhis:

I thought it is common cos they don't use rapid test
its not I was surprised when you said they did that for you. most use rapid even Lagos state university teaching hospital use rapid.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by desoul2004(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Bro I mean the vagina fluid was my palm when I was removing the CD but I didn't wash the fluid off first but just rub it on my dick with water. But why am I having the nodes in my pubic area and those red spots on tongue including other obvious symptoms. Thanks for your reply I appreciate

You've been so much worried about this little exposure. What of the girl involved, was she positive?
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
desoul2004:

You've been so much worried about this little exposure. What of the girl involved, was she positive?

I don't know her status, I deleted everything about her long ago. But I am suspecting she's olosho
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
desoul2004:

I won't have be this worried assuming no symptoms
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by hidhrhis(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ade24682:

its not I was surprised when you said they did that for you. most use rapid even Lagos state university teaching hospital use rapid.
when the test is ready on Wednesday I will post it here for u to see
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Ade24682: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
hidhrhis:
when the test is ready on Wednesday I will post it here for u to see
that will be nice.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by MARKone(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Thanks for your reply bro. I have no trace of injury or cut on my dick but I noticed I have a bump like stuff that looks like big pimples very close to my dick run (not on the dick itself but close to groin area) I have been having doubting mind if her vagina fluid gets in contact or not and with my symptoms, worries has taken over my life

I've been reading your posts, not just here. You go soon find wetin no find you. You better go and sit down.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Dreek: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zornes123:

Well your story is absurd. 10nodes in the groin. You sure don’t know what nodes are. Keep taking your pills if you say you are already on them.
I had multiple enlarged lymph node and I am sure when I said they are up to 10 on both side.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Zornes123:

Don’t expect him to answer you. 2go that went into extinction already he said he met the girl there . He claims he just started treated a mont plus ago. Meaning if he met her on 2go it must have been long ago he found out he’s positive 4 years maybe . Yet another troll. Trying to solicite for help and funds.

Thank you brother, you said my mind.

Our thoughts are always alike. He's a fucking troll!
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Sometimes I worried less bro. But considering my symptoms and the swollen node at my groin and red spots on my tongue gives me sleepless night I swear and people saying 8 weeks is not conclusive

The red spots on your tongue might be Circumvallate taste buds papillae, it's v-shaped.

I was scared the moment I saw those taste bond after my exposure, I had to browse about the parts of the tongue. That was how I realized that it's taste bond.

Kindly check if yours is in v-shape. It's located at the back of the tongue.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Nwaotu10:

The red spots on your tongue might be Circumvallate taste buds papillae, it's v-shaped.

I was scared the moment I saw those taste bond after my exposure, I had to browse about the parts of the tongue. That was how I realized that it's taste bond.

Kindly check if yours is in v-shape. It's located at the back of the tongue.

The red spots are located at the tip of my tongue and formed a rare v shape to the inner part but not that v cos it spread at the tip of my tongue. Now another lady I slept with after the exposure before I came across HIV post here is feeling cold to now and catarrh plus headache that comes and go but I know her status before which is negative. That is leading me to another worry

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Unibenfucker(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Anthonyant447:

The red spots are located at the tip of my tongue and formed a rare v shape to the inner part but not that v cos it spread at the tip of my tongue. Now another lady I slept with after the exposure before I came across HIV post here is feeling cold to now and catarrh plus headache that comes and go but I know her status before which is negative. That is leading me to another worry

Didn't you use protection with the so called lady
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Dreek: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Thank you brother, you said my mind.

Our thoughts are always alike. He's a fucking troll!
Oga the fact you are not using 2go does not mean that its not been used by others, go to play store download it and see for your self. Check the various room you will see people there. Try to confirm anything you hear before jumping into conclusion and spewing trash.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dreek:
Oga the fact you are not using 2go does not mean that its not been used by others, go to play store download it and see for your self. Check the various room you will see people there. Try to confirm anything you hear before jumping into conclusion and spewing trash.
sorry about your ordeal. Since you met her in her aunts crib why not go check on her there. The thing is most people here end up making conclusions they are + due to symptoms.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by NAJALYN: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
God Bless You Dear Readers. What Is HIV? It is a virus that causes damage to the immune system. But as you know, the immune system is supposed to protect us from infections. And when you fail to treat HIV, it affects as well as kills CD4 cells, an immune cell called T cells. And as this continues, the body continues to get all types of infections and cancers. [ 341 more words ] Watch a Video here and read the full Post as well
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/03/07/perfect-remedy-for-hiv-positive-patients/
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dreek
Rhymes with preeq
Now I understand, continue your story. Shebi na story.
this guy i dnt know why when people say they are hiv poz u always say its a lie. thats what u did to me when i wrote my story. pls can u tell me why are u doing this?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Dreek: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zornes123:
sorry about your ordeal. Since you met her in her aunts crib why not go check on her there. The thing is most people here end up making conclusions they are + due to symptoms.
I went back the anty said she only came to spend some time with her that she has gone back. I no get mouth to tell her watin happened .
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Anthonyant447:
Which other symptoms do you perceive. I have that swollen stuff at my groin too. But went away within a week. Then I felt malaria, sore throat, muscle pain, fever and whitish tongue. Please what months or weeks after exposure did you test positive
my guy im sorry to say but u are definately hiv poz. start treatment immediately. welcome to the system guy #it.Aint.Easy
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
hhhhh @Antonyant relaxxxx u are not gonna die u are just going to suffer hiv is curable u can take SUICIDETRAVINE 2MG and it will be cured forever
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
my guy im sorry to say but u are definately hiv poz. start treatment immediately. welcome to the system guy #it.Aint.Easy

OK thank you. Be safe!
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Anthonyant447: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
hhhhh @Antonyant relaxxxx u are not gonna die u are just going to suffer hiv is curable u can take SUICIDETRAVINE 2MG and it will be cured forever

You Can take that to your family members. Thank you
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by ItzSpartacuz: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
What manner of fuckery is this? You must be mentally insane!

How could you even tell him he is definitely positive when you have no personal or cognitive relationship with him? Even if he is, is that how to break sad news to people?

Why don't you yourself take that drugs and be cured of your ailment. Why recommend unproven drugs to people on a popular forum such as this?

You really have no place among the living. You're a plague and you deserve that HIV you have. Fool!

I'm not always quick to insult people but you low key deserve it.

As for the Anthony dude, I was pretty sure you ain't positive but given your symptoms and all, I suggest you go for an Elisa test in either a private hospital or general, you might need to pay for it though.The test is highly accurate after 4 weeks and 100% after 8 weeks. Your window period is way over 8weeks so just go for it. You Have a troubled mind which you really need to put to rest. Do not wait for more days to pass, go for the Elisa test and know your status once and for all. If you're negative, you'll learn your lesson and play extra safe next time and (God forbid) you status is the other way round, you can begin treatments and hope for a cure in our lifetime.

I really wish you the best.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by desoul2004(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:

I don't really know the best way to address you, but let me assume that you've some mental challenge.
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Ade24682: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
you are bloody fool and a troll. you no get anything. your stories irks of lies and all. you see how this guys story was. accurate. even if it might be a lie at least its believable.
that HIV you are wishing yourself you will get it
Re: My HIV Positive Journey. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
What manner of fuckery is this? You must be mentally insane!

How could you even tell him he is definitely positive when you have no personal or cognitive relationship with him? Even if he is, is that how to break sad news to people?

Why don't you yourself take that drugs and be cured of your ailment. Why recommend unproven drugs to people on a popular forum such as this?

You really have no place among the living. You're a plague and you deserve that HIV you have. Fool!

I'm not always quick to insult people but you low key deserve it.

As for the Anthony dude, I was pretty sure you ain't positive but given your symptoms and all, I suggest you go for an Elisa test in either a private hospital or general, you might need to pay for it though.The test is highly accurate after 4 weeks and 100% after 8 weeks. Your window period is way over 8weeks so just go for it. You Have a troubled mind which you really need to put to rest. Do not wait for more days to pass, go for the Elisa test and know your status once and for all. If you're negative, you'll learn your lesson and play extra safe next time and (God forbid) you status is the other way round, you can begin treatments and hope for a cure in our lifetime.

I really wish you the best.

Shalom!
Bleep you hiv man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 12 More COVID-19 Patients / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State / Please Help Save My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.