Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Terrible, Terrible!' - Pogba's Barber Furious With Ronaldo & Messi's Haircuts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Terrible, Terrible!' - Pogba's Barber Furious With Ronaldo & Messi's Haircuts (852 Views)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible, Terrible!' - Pogba's Barber Furious With Ronaldo & Messi's Haircuts by gibzzhd: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Terrible, terrible!' - Pogba's barber furious with Ronaldo & Messi's haircuts
2 hours ago / autty

699KB02:23
CRISTIANO RONALDO and Lionel Messi need to sort their haircuts out, according to the mastermind behind Paul Pogba's do.

Barber to the stars Ahmed Alsanawi believes that given their fame, wealth and standing as the two greatest players in the world, the duo suit a more grandiose style

He wants to see more footballers take to the pitch with the glitzy styles Manchester United ace Pogba has become known for.

He told The Sportsman: "I would love to do Messi and Ronaldo's hair.

"Whoever they're going to, I don't know man…

"Terrible, terrible! No disrespect to their barber but to have that profile and not have a good haircut is annoying."

Pogba's critics feel he tends too much to his hair and not enough to his game, a verdict Anasawi strongly disagrees with.

In fact, he is certain having a nice trim HELPS players with their performances.

He continued: “People say 'What's the haircut?' Think about it, they're always on TV, millions and millions of people are watching them.

"What would you rather look like? S***, or good? People don't get that and it winds me up sometimes.

"Hair is the crown you wear. If I'm going out, and my hair is messy and my beard is all over the place, my confidence isn't going to be as good as if I have a proper decent fade and I'm feeling myself.

"That's every aspect of life, anything; if you feel confident in yourself and the haircut makes you feel that way, you're going to perform better."

Eden Hazard, Benjamin Mendy and Gary Cahill are some of the other names pictured popping by Anasawi's Chessington shop.

And word of mouth spreads fast in football, with the barber being asked to travel to Russia to fix up the France national team during their triumphant campaign.

However, the experience did take a toll.

Anasawi added: "That was probably the proudest moment of my life.

"They won the World Cup and, in the changing room, Pogba went live on Instagram [with Mendy] and they're saying I won the cup, wanting to dedicate it to me.

"It's the World Cup! I've grown up watching it. They made that effort, it was unreal.

"At the World Cup, I cut 18 of the France players' hair and, honestly, I got ill after that, I didn't even eat.

"I was travelling, leaving early morning and squeezing 18 people in about four or five hours, and all the while needing to stay at that high level."

(1) (Reply)

Balon D'or Power Ranking: Cristiano Ronaldo Leapfrogs Lionel Messi / Super Single Victor Predict --- Get The Perfect Prediction Today ! / Video Of Ghanaian Footballer, Daniel Amartey Throwing Away A Chelsea Badge Afte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.