Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (45879 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / You Lied, Jonathan Flushed Out Boko Haram From 14 Borno Councils Not Buhari / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by thinksense: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonathan is d biggest disappointment ever happen to Nigeria.
the must corrupt
the must weak
the clueless
he has no idear about how to run the govt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by TEYA: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
see your incorrect English and spellings,,wrong tense combinations. ...and you dey refer to an ex president as drunk...
Look at this dunce! You wrote just one line with loads of blunders and you have the guts to correct my English? Abeg shift!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by LabDNA: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Cameron is an idiot, he should just retire and and beg sleazy and concienceless Tony blair to teach him how to run after politicians and political contracts in oil rich countries.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
jchioma:

Leave witchcraft out of this since it borders on the spiritual.

The question is; How hard is it for a serious government to implement a law that bans same sex marriage?

We have the EFCC going after online fraudsters, SARS, after criminals, pray tell me, what really is the job of government if it cannot implement its laws?

Buhari is the real Mr clueless, dancing to Obama's demonic agenda. Thank God for Jonathan that passed this irrevocable law; a serious government will one day implement it without fear or favour.

This is why you dont pass laws you cant reasonably implement. How many married gays have you reported to police? How do you know they're married or just not cohabiting. Lol the you've never read whitchcraft law its more than that actually.

The EFCC has people reporting fraudsters and there are stings. Maybe someone will figure out what to do. Im not expecting much.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Alanwalker(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2019
We are in an era where evil is celebrated and appreciated
where money covers up the truth
we all know when everyone was calling GEJ a failure
now i wonder what they will call PMB that doesnt
know the difference between climate change and youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Staro: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Wow
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by izibili44: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2019
kestolove95:
Goatluck u fvck up big time, just admit
YOU MAD NI
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Area4Area: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Kenturkey048:
He requested because people like you felt he never knew what he was doing ..people like you do call him clueless..he wants to satisfy citizens with the clue..my question is ,if there was,why is buhari showing no concern
This is to show how clueless he was, so because he wanted to satisfy me, he agreed there was an abduction.
No initial investigation or anything, he just agreed
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by olumzzz(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Pinkybush:
Maybe then u were in jupiter to not have heard such thing happen in this country. Ah! Do yourself a favour and google. Do be lazy as that lifeless cow in AR
I started this with "Let's be fact-driven".
Just take your mind away from all you see in the media for a minute, is it possible for a democratic president to sign such a bill into law without the legislature raising and passing it first?
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2019
United states under Obama was so much against GEJ over his signing of the anti gay law which led to them supporting anything that breathes to become the president of Nigeria against GEJ.

They supported bubu while God gave them DT so that each country's can have it's fair share of mad men as president of their respective countries.

Now Britain just got it's own mad man as their PM.

2 Likes

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2019
nku5:
I knew it was a dirty lie. Cameron is unemployed and trying to sell his book grin

Today GEJ is an internationally acclaimed statesman and pillar of African democracy. Cameron is nowhere to be found after ganging up with Obama to put Buhari in office

The good part of it all is that both the UK and the US now have their own type of Buhari as their current leaders.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by VHILL: 1:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan! You are a man. May God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Emyogalanya: 3:13am On Oct 06, 2019
KEVIND:
This news is to keep Nigerians busy for some days ( Buhari propaganda machinery). The sole aim is to divert the attention to the failure, ineptitude & malign incompetencies of the Buhari govt. The British have never done anything to help promote the interest of Nigeria.so what is David Cameron saying? Britain's interest first, which is the oil in the Niger delta.
i thought some guys says its Biafra that wants to take her oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by justtoodark: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Palehair:

They are not forcing to think like them, they just want people to tolerate them and not treat them like trash or vermin, you don't have to like them just let them be who they are rather than lynching them or burning them alive because they are not like you

na their your problem lay....

you do know how they recruit,right....??
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Mosco100(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Jehovah El-Gibbor will help us.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by nku5: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2019
byrron:

The good part of it all is that both the UK and the US now have their own type of Buhari as their current leaders.

Exactly cheesy grin grin

The God of Goodluck Jonathan let Him be my God

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by nku5: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2019
thinksense:
Jonathan is d biggest disappointment ever happen to Nigeria.

the must corrupt

the must weak

the clueless

he has no idear about how to run the govt.

Jonathan gave Nigeria one of the fastest growing economies in the world

Jonathan despite embargos on arms purchases by US and co was able to push Boko Haram into the forest by 2015. Today Boko Haram are easily conquering military bases and is holding several local govt areas in bornu

Jonathan's ministers are world leaders today like Adesina and Okonjo Iweala

Jonathan has PHD and Buhari does not have WAEC

Abeg shoe get size grin

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by kotv: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2019
nku5:
I knew it was a dirty lie. Cameron is unemployed and trying to sell his book grin

Today GEJ is an internationally acclaimed statesman and pillar of African democracy. Cameron is nowhere to be found after ganging up with Obama to put Buhari in office

Of course he lied. I knew he lied because why did it take him so long to expose this if it was the truth. He is just trying to find away to justify the reason he and Obama fostered Buhari on us and destroyed Nigeria past repair.

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Bazoukaa: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2019
isthatso:
I am not a fan of Goodluck but this is the 1st time he has actually shown he has some balls. lovely response! This is how you respond...with verifiable facts!!

if he had shown this side of him more often, maybe he would have been reelected.

which yeye balls..was it not this same Jonathan that denied on national tv that there was no kidnappings of girls that the rumour was spread by opposition?Even IG of police came on air that it was false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Area4Area:
This is to show how clueless he was, so because he wanted to satisfy me, he agreed there was an abduction.
No initial investigation or anything, he just agreed
people like you.....plenty people...
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2019
TEYA:

Look at this dunce! You wrote just one line with loads of blunders and you have the guts to correct my English? Abeg shift!
your statement was incorrect..what's the meaning of dunce??you call someone a drunk with your kind of English...happy Sunday....
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by shadeyinka(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2019
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Jonathan wrote well after the girls were confirmed lost. When the girls could still be located, did he not reject the fact that the girls were kidnapped?

Half truth is Lies!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2019
TEYA:

To start with, he ruled a first world country in his 40s, the drunkard you are comparing him with only became a president because someone died, he used the power of incumbency to get himself and extension but the people got tired of his idiocy and showed him the way out.
Just see the picture below of how dumb your hero is.
look at somebody calling another a dunce,you also referred to your ex president as drunk and dumb ..with all these your written nonsense ... grin grin grin...I don apologize oohh ...forgive me Sir...happy Sunday ...
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by BafanaBafana: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother Gej showed no no will yet he trained the armed forces special forces in both ISREAL,PAKISTAN,INDIA,RUSSIA AND US..
He showed no will yet he hired marcenaries to combat terrorism...brother the person showing no will is the clueless redefined in office presently.. Armed forces special forces are now trained in jaji,he terminated the contract with the marcenaries..all ammunitions are ceased by terrorist..overwhelming amount of military personnel killed in the past four years .....No service chiefs reshuffling ...
Kenturkey! G-model Kpo nigga

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Boyooosa(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Judging by the articles from two of them, side by side comparison, the allegations and counter allegations, I think Jonathan has more valid points than Cameron.
In his notes, Cameron was not able to make reference to any substantial evidence that Jonathan truly denied them the authority to help. No single facts nor evidence! Just allegation, to talk of it, Talk is free!
on the other part, Jonathan was able to show and prove that He sought both Us and Uk's support for the fight against insurgency. Lest we forget, there was this pressure from Obama to Jonathan back then to subject Nigeria to Same Sex marriage which he bluntly refused and even criminalize eventually. Up till date, that is the only thing I admire about Jonathan's govt and firm decision and Im not going to divulge that at any point in time. We mustn't GAY bro! Brothers Obama and Cameron and we are not going to go GAY! Start ingesting that pls.
On a keynote, this is pure conspiracy from Cameron and he lost me already as one of his Admirers!

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Niaja4real(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2019
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has replied Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron over his recent statement that Jonathan did not allow the UK to rescue Chibok Girls from Boko Haram.

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, Jonathan wrote;

“I read the comments by former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, in his new book, For the Record, in which he accused me and the Nigerian Government, which I headed, of corruption and rejecting the help of the British Government in rescuing the Chibok Girls, who were kidnapped on April 14, 2014.”

“It is quite sad that Mr. Cameron would say this because nothing of such ever occurred. As President of Nigeria, I not only wrote letters to then Prime Minister David Cameron, I also wrote to the then US President, Barrack Obama, and the then French President, François Hollande, as well as the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, appealing to them for help in rescuing the Chibok Girls.”

“How could I write to appeal for help and then reject the very thing I appealed for?”

“Also, history contradicts Mr. Cameron. On March 8, 2012, when the same Boko Haram linked terrorists abducted a British expatriate named Chris McManus, along with an Italian hostage Franco Lamolinara, in Sokoto, I, as Nigerian President, personally authorised a rescue effort by members of the British military Special Boat Service supported by officers and men of the Nigerian Army, to free the abducted men.”

“So, having set a precedent like that, why would I reject British help in rescuing the Chibok Girls, if it was offered? I also authorised the secret deployment of troops from the United Kingdom, the United States and Israel as a result of the Chibok incident, so how Mr. Cameron could say this with a straight face beats me.”

“Moreover, on March 8, 2017, the British Government of former Prime Minister, Theresa May, in a widely circulated press statement, debunked this allegation and said there was no truth in it after Mr. Cameron had made similar statements to the Observer of the UK.”

“In his book, Mr. Cameron failed to mention that I wrote him requesting his help on Chibok. Why did he suppress that information? I remind him that copies of that letter exist at the State Houses in Nigeria and London. He never called me on the phone to offer any help. On the contrary, I am the one that reached out to him.”

“He accused me of appointing Generals based on political considerations. How could that be when I fired my service chiefs twice in five years, to show that I would not tolerate anything less than meaningful progress in the war on terror.”

“I was completely blind to ethnic or political considerations in my appointments. In civil and military matters, I appointed people that I had never even met prior to appointing them, based on their professional pedigree. Though I was from the South, most of my service chiefs came from the North.”

“I do, however, know that Mr. Cameron has long nursed deep grudges against me for reasons that have been published in various media.”

“On July 24, 2013, while celebrating the passage of the United Kingdom’s Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, 2013, Mr. Cameron said “I want to export gay marriage around the world”.”

“At that occasion, he boasted that he would send the team that successfully drafted and promoted the Bill, to nations, like Nigeria, saying inter alia:

“I’ve told the Bill team I’m now going to reassign them because, of course, all over the world people would have been watching this piece of legislation”.

As President of Nigeria at that time, I came under almost unbearable pressure from the Cameron administration to pass legislation supporting LGBTQ Same-Sex marriage in Nigeria. My conscience could not stomach that, because as President of Nigeria, I swore on the Bible to advance Nigeria’s interests, and not the interest of the United Kingdom or any foreign power.”

“As such, on Monday, January 13, 2014, I signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law after the Bill had been passed by an overwhelming bipartisan majority of Nigeria’s parliament, in line with the wishes of the Nigerian people. This happened shortly after a study of 39 nations around the world by the U.S. Pew Research Center came up with a finding which indicated that 98 percent of Nigerians were opposed to the idea of Gay Marriage.”

“Immediately after I took this patriotic action, my government came under almost unbearable pressure from Mr. Cameron, who reached me through envoys, and made subtle and not so subtle threats against me and my government.”

“In fact, meetings were held at the Obama White House and at the Portcullis House in Parliament UK, with the then Nigerian opposition to disparage me, after I had signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law.

On the issue of corruption, it suffices to say that Mr. Cameron is not as competent as Transparency International, which is globally acknowledged as the adjudicator of who is corrupt and who is not.”

“During my administration, in 2014, Nigeria made her best ever improvement on the annual Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, moving from 144 the previous year, to 136, an 8 point improvement. As a nation, we have not made such improvements on the CPI before or after 2014.”

“In line with these facts, I would urge the public to take Mr. Cameron’s accusations with a grain of salt. I will not be the first person to accuse him of lying on account of this book, and with the reactions in the Uk so far, I definitely will not be the last.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-liar-jonathan-replies-former-uk-pm-david-cameron-over-chibok-girls/
Trust or believe this white vultures at your perils.
What stupid book is the silly David Cameron of a man writing?
Disgrace ass like him.
How far for brexit matter that force the mofo out of office

1 Like

Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by kindkingsley: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Lol

joeyfire:
This life sef. Cameron just disgraced himself. After installing this failure Buhari he should have just stfu. See as quiet GEJ don dey use am sweep ground like this grin grin
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Niaja4real(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2019
kestolove95:
Goatluck u fvck up big time, just admit
Can u read comprehensively at all
Mr.Jonathan's rebuttals is written in plain & simple English, go back & read it, u idiat!
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by respect80(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Palehair:

No oooo, you must pick a side, which are you? Lol

cheesy

I have somehow decided to be indifferent about this LGBT issue so I don't really care whether the pendulum swings in favor of the gay community or the anti-gay community.

So, permit me to read comments and go.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by MrSly(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol weirdo dont mistake for your boyfriend. Im sure a pussy boy like yourself hasn't touched pussy since your mother birthed you.
I don't have time for people with gender identity problems. So soothe yourself.
Re: “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls by Blue3k(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
MrSly:

I don't have time for people with gender identity problems. So soothe yourself.

Lol pussy boy dont mistake me for yourself or your father. I dont know why you have all these mumu thoughts in your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Backlash As Bawa Addresses Staff Under The Sun / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.