Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,574 members, 7,972,152 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

M.I Abaga Slams Vector In New Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Slams Vector In New Post (306 Views)

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Slams Vector In New Post by hadedokun(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigeria rapper, M.I Abaga in a series of post today has slammed Vector the viper.

With the two rappers a major household in the entertainment industry, there has been question on who is the best among the two.

M I who seems to be fed up with the comparisons in a series of post noted that the Viper has hated him for years as its inevitable nature adding that he should never be compared to Vector as he's a fucking industry on his own.

Full post here ➡️

https://www.linjust.com.ng/m-i-abaga-slams-vector-in-new-post.html
Re: M.I Abaga Slams Vector In New Post by sarkice(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bleep both of em

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Show Me How To Go About This ! / Ghana JESUS Responds To Critics / Just In Davido Accusers Says Its A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.