Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

What I Have Heard Ladies Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have Heard Ladies Said (4902 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kollog: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
During Bleeping, I have heard Ladies said - ' Don't Come inside of me, am not save' 'U promised not to go in' 'Ur hitting me hard' 'Ur touching my womb'....

Guys don't be shy, spill urs out, let's get the gig going.
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by funmijoyb(f): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Stop i want to go and urinate

17 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by SimDan95(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
lemme book space

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Apeshy101(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
kollog:
During Bleeping, I have heard Ladies said - ' Don't Come inside of me, am not save' 'U promised not to go in' 'Ur hitting me hard' 'Ur touching my womb'....

Check our grammar bro

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
What i have heard ladies say.
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Powersurge: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2019
funmijoyb:
you say what?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by funmijoyb(f): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Powersurge:

you say what?
Don't get u
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by boiz2men(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2019
funmijoyb:

What does this statement mean?

Why do you ladies urinate during or after?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Privatepart00: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2019
funmijoyb:
This happens when she’s about to squirt , thinking the fluid that is coming out is urine , she either try to contract her muscle or subtly ask to go and urinate without knowing the fluid for squirting and the one of urine do not come out from the same place.Neither does she not know that when allowed to urinate as she want she will end up releasing the white fluid instead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by dave4rella(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2019
grin
If he refuse next time
Please force me
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Elvinho2244(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2019
I have actually come across this too, what does this particular one implies?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by dont8(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
kollog:

It is called cum and not 'come'.

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
"wait, my mom wants to join us".

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kingxsamz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
dont8:
It is called cum and not 'come'.
You know nothing bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by nlPoster: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
funmijoyb:
**rushes in**

Dont contribute to this type of thread, what's your point?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by dont8(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

You know nothing bro.
Really, continue to wallow in your ignorance.

Cum means to ejaculate semen, I'm sure the OP will thank me for pointing out the error for him to make correction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Available
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Privatepart00:
This happens when she’s about to squirt , thinking the fluid that is coming out is urine , she either try to contract her muscle or subtly ask to go and urinate without knowing the fluid for squirting and the one of urine do not come out from the same place.Neither does she not know that when allowed to urinate as she want she will end up releasing the white fluid instead.

For real shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by jaszplus12(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Apeshy101:

Check our grammar bro
Understandably, in the heat of the moment him grammar fail!! Just like CD go fail if you too hurry! grin
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Amarallllll(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
"wait I want to fart" or during sex I hear a fart sound from her �� E DE IRRITATE ME DIE
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kingxsamz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
dont8:

Cum means to ejaculate semen, I'm sure the OP will thank me for pointing out the error for him to make correction.

Lol.. .What you don't know is that "come" is also a word used when one achieves orgasm, same with "cum". The person you quoted was actually right, but you want to act like you know it all.
Now take correction because you know nothing.

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by funmijoyb(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
nairalandposter:

Dont contribute to this type of thread, what's your point?

Do i know you? Who gave u d audacity to command me not to contribute?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by jasman1: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
‘ stop I want to urinate’. Interestingly, I’ve also heard this before. Does she really want to do that or something else?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by cerpvad(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
My gf is always fond of this habit. How can I convince her to squirt rather than rushing to the bathroom to urinate
Privatepart00:

1 Like

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Privatepart00: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
cerpvad:
My gf is always fond of this habit. How can I convince her to squirt rather than rushing to the bathroom to urinate
. Next time don’t allow her use the bathroom, instead turn her around to the doggy position and thrust slowly but deeply for like 10 minutes , her legs will be shaking since it wont be able to carry her, stop thrusting and finger her like crazy till she let go of the fluid. NB : she may collapse to the floor when you stop thrusting in order for her to gather strength to enter the bathroom , dont allow her go , Finger her from the back while making sure her two legs are closed together not apart. She will let go and squirt when she can’t endure anymore. Be rest assured you will get a passionate kiss after with loads of thank you , some can go the extra mile and suck that penis of yours .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by nigerdoncast: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
baby small...small
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by dont8(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

Lol.. .What you don't know is that "come" is also a word used when one achieves orgasm, same with "cum". The person you quoted was actually right, but you want to act like you know it all.
Now take correction because you know nothing.
Stop being clever by half, in the context the OP is talking about (the lady said 'I'm not save'), it is 'cum' because the lady doesn't want the guy to ejaculate inside her and not after achieving orgasm as you want us to understand.
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by chigoizie7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
funmijoyb:

What does it mean when she pushes you away and rushed to drink water, and then comes back to continue with the Bleep?
Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by drezzyx(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
WETIN I NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by Akious2k2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Privatepart00:
. Next time don’t allow her use the bathroom, instead turn her around to the doggy position and thrust slowly but deeply for like 10 minutes , her legs will be shaking since it wont be able to carry her, stop thrusting and finger her like crazy till she let go of the fluid. NB : she may collapse to the floor when you stop thrusting in order for her to gather strength to enter the bathroom , dont allow her go , Finger her from the back while making sure her two legs are closed together not apart. She will let go and squirt when she can’t endure anymore. Be rest assured you will get a passionate kiss after with loads of thank you , some can go the extra mile and suck that penis of yours .

Now, this is funny
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kingxsamz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
dont8:
Stop being clever by half, in the context the OP is talking about (the lady said 'I'm not save'), it is 'cum' because the lady doesn't want the guy to ejaculate inside her and not after achieving orgasm as you want us to understand.

My brother, sometimes it is better to stop acting ignorant and help your self out with a little research that won't take your time, before you come online to oppose anything.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Heard Ladies Said by kingxsamz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
dont8:

Now you can either sit down and take correction or you can continue to wallow in your ignorance, like you said.
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / Which Country Has The Horniest Men In The World? / This is Unfair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.