Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,758 members, 7,935,259 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party (68760 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nevergree: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
LUGBE:
That is what she always wanted

Greedy lady, she does not need competitor thus her unnecessary issue with Tacha

Sorry o!

Pained die hard Tacha fan.

Something is smelling...

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:
If I was among those in the finals.

I'd silently remove the rat poison I had smuggled in the beginning of the show and put it in their meals b4 the main final event.

Yes, I'd kill them all and carry the money.
That way, I'd end immorality and Still get paid..

And then you get caught, charged for high honours degree murder and then you get sentenced to death by hanging...

Moral lessons: Do not be greedy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Oju4190: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Ashawo,
Ashawo,
Ashawo,

Morality no longer exist in this country, and you you ask em big brother housemates, they will tell you that they are Christians.
Christian for mouth.

Could have said lord have Mercy,
but it seems like the devil already have Mercy.

Don't these people even feel guilty that they are committing formication?
I just wonder the kind of mind some people get.

Having sex on national TV, leading your viewers to sin.
bro.... bb channel is not national TV. NTa is a national Tv, u can watch it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by danpossible(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Useless show but we thanks God Blue film end
I give thanks to God almighty that I didnt vote throughout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by notoriousbabe: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na the person wey do am from back, gbadun am pass, her front entrance too large, but her backyard still dey tight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by CaptainMitch: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Loose and slutty girl, if you marry this one make sure you do DNA test
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Denikayan: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
How I wish a US Nuclear program can malfunction and launch a warhead on the building

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

And then you get caught, charged for high honours degree murder and then you get sentenced to death by hanging...

Moral lessons: Do not be greedy
Who's this thing
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by waynejesus: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bbnija is a public toilet
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lamanii22(f): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Who's this thing

Don't you try to be sarcastic... Better be of good behaviour so you wouldn't land in trouble...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lamanii22(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Who's this thing

Don't you dare try to be sarcastic other wise you'll land in trouble...
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Thermodynamics(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oju4190:
bro.... bb channel is not national TV. NTa is a national Tv, u can watch it.

Whatever, it's on Dstv Africa, so what do you call it then?
Continental TV or what
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

Don't you try to be sarcastic... Better be of good behaviour so you wouldn't land in trouble...
Common get out b4 I knock u.
Nonsense imbecilic
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Ugosample(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
solmusdesigns:

not lovey dovey any more
I see
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Seacube: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I'd silently remove the rat poison I had smuggled in the beginning of the show and put it in their meals b4 the main final event.

.... there's camera everywhere bro quit thinking like that allow God to judge ok
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Seacube:
.... there's camera everywhere bro quit thinking like that allow God to judge ok
There's no camera in bathroom?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Kavod: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
SoftP:
We are so myopic in this damn country'

So what's wrong with two adults having fun'

First as a religious being, what are u doing watching BBnaija?

Secondly, why are kids not sleeping @this time

Thirdly, what da 4k is wrong with ur level of civilization?
Goan sleep..... As if it mercy wants to give you kpecuz-nutmeg you wont crack.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Clinzstan(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Ashawo,
Ashawo,
Ashawo,

Morality no longer exist in this country, and you you ask em big brother housemates, they will tell you that they are Christians.
Christian for mouth.

Could have said lord have Mercy,
but it seems like the devil already have Mercy.

Why are you watching it then. Did anybody force you to it?

Don't these people even feel guilty that they are committing formication?
I just wonder the kind of mind some people get.

Having sex on national TV, leading your viewers to sin.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Alanwalker(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2019
grin grin this simply shows that ike and mercy won't last
watch out
Anyway lemme shut up before mercy wolves descend on me
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Esejojo: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Wow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lilprinz007: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2019
wow..... what a stooopid show��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lilprinz007: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Esejojo:
Wow.
which day we dey go dere la
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by ikubese: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Ok, next!

I'm back again with another maaaad beat, don't forget to like, subscribe, and share..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx0f2pyWjE4
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by BBO1(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Weldon, Mr rat killer turn human killer.
We go soon visit your matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by ibkonekt(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:
AFONJA DESPERADO...

WANKERS

Mugu Igbo...she needs the yoruba demon d
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by madenigga(m): 2:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Dont know y this girl acts like a hoe
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by dejio42(m): 3:11am On Oct 06, 2019
BBN is not my show. My dstv get remote,so I save myself the stress of coming to nairaland typing sh!t like:
devilish show
demonic housemates, etc

You said the show is immoral, no problem just fight the person that refused to give you your remote, instead opening their trends (making money for them)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.