Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land (30069 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / How Do I End All The Relationship Between Myself, Parents And Only Brother / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by mathew247: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Take him to Fr. Mbaka. You and your family should go meet the man for counseling.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Are you for real? So you mean she should abandon his brother to pursue a landed property?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty sad to not only be at the verge of losing your only brother but also be at the verge of losing a family land.

I'd advice you do everything in your power to ensure that your father's land is not lost.
That land alone can transform your lineage.
People back away from land tussles because they are ignorant of the bigger picture.

Besides, the enemy MUST not have a last laugh over a complete victory.

For your brother,
In your best interest and for safety sake.
If he has gone mad, take him to Oye Emene or Ogbete main market and leave him there.

There are so many other mad people there.

Tough decision for someone you love but once a mad person is always a mad person; before he wakes up one night and sends all of you to purgatory before your time.
We've seen several of such cases.

Shalom.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
You rushed to comment first, yet your comment is full of trash. I don't know what nairaland moderators are waiting for to ban you and your likes from here. You have serious mental problems but you don't know. Get a life!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty sad to not only be at the verge of losing your only brother but also be at the verge of losing a family land.

I'd advice you do everything in your power to ensure that your father's land is not lost.
People back away from land tussles because they are ignorant of the bigger picture.

For your brother,
If he has gone mad, take him to Oye Emene or Ogbete main market and leave him there.

Tough decision for someone you love but once a mad person is always a mad person; before he wakes up one night and sends all of you to purgatory before your time.

Shalom.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by emydnobl: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much

Contact my e-mail eugenia2yk@yahoo.com

There is Divine solution for your brother at Zik Avenu, Uwani Enugu
No money will be charge to experience Divine Solution for your family. Amen!
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Sultty(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much
I suggest u stop making assumptions if it is a spiritual problem it could also be triggered by it bros actions or so many causes. Take him to mfm prayer city fast as u come
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Exempted: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Bring him to PH. He will regain his sanity FREE OF CHARGE
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Gwagone: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
jchioma:

Are you OK ?

What would the pastor be needing the money to do? Kill cow?

That's not my biz
My own is for my brother to get well and I will confirm it myself
He can use the money to even kill elephant sef
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Makschinchin: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

yes sir I don't mind anywhere as long my junior brother get better.

The kingdom of God is within you ma.. You can as well be in the gap for your brother and pray to God Almighty on his behalf. Have faith in God as He is able to deliver your bro from every mental ill health. All things are possible to him who believes.

Be careful of places you go to for help.. Sure, there are good places, but there are also lots of bad/fraudulent places, so you must be really careful and prayerful concerning where you go to for help so that you won't get something worse. Let the Spirit of God lead you on this

I pray for God's intervention on your brother's behalf and on your family as well, may His mercy prevail over judgement on your behalves in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by airvision(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Father Mbaka is in Enugu , since he has all the revelations about Nigeria he should have the revelation about y9ur brother and the solution to thia little problem
He is in Enugu environ.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Guddoo002(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

my cousin brother was even chained .. he was almost mad but there is this drug dey inject him and it was cooling it .. now looks ok
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by AngelJennifer: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bunker1:

I am not advertising Church, But your story touched me. If you can come to Port-Harcourt visit Omega Power Ministries (OPM), you don't need to see the pastor to pray for you, just take assignment and it's done. It's not the only Solution
to your brothers problem, but this is surely the solution. No payment, all you need is prayers.

Supported
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by akdjr(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
If anyone tells you Juju (Charms) don't exist just know that person don't know what he/she is saying. As for land, that is is the last thing I won't advice anyone to drag. I remember when I want to build house on our family land and some uncle's started speaking in an unknown parable guy I sharply go buy land elsewhere call them to pray on it and share some kolanuts and drinks together.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by ctleurocollege: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
They haven't killed your father so why will they be attacking a kido? your brother may have tested hard drugs or something it's not jazz
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
murphyibiam15:
Munarule what was he diagnosed of?
Thank you very much sir. His blood and urine was collected during the one week he was there and my mum was still waiting for the result when my junior brother ran away from the federal psychiatric home Enugu. Though he complained of so many things about the place that the environment is dirty and all the patient make use of only one toilet which my mum attest to. And my mum also told me that the patient there are allowed to walk freely even going outside the gate which makes it easy for my brother to run back to the village. My mum alone can't stop him and those nurse are even threatening my mum that she dare not bring her son to the place again and if she tries it, no one will attend to my brother. They knew my mum is old and can't stop my brother from walking out of the gate
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
AdemolaA2:
Bro , I have no money or hospital referrals to give but only prayers . Kindly drop his full name here and I’m sure religious leaders in the house can help with prayers.

Note : I’m not a pastor nor an Imam but just a simple believer of God.

I’ll advice you pay no money to anyone because salvation is free !!!
Thank you sir.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Mayormoffy: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please take him to Winners chapel church close to u and covenant hour of prayer ...ur testimony is sure...God will sure show up... Exodus 23: 25-26
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Salanke911:
Just forward your brother's full name to me ,I will help you InshaAllah.
His names

1 Like

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by belcom10(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Visit the Lords' chosen Church in Enugu.
God will set him free.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

I tried explaining to my parent that the pastor is fake but they won't listen. I don't blame them anyway, they just want their only son to get well
Take him to Lumen Christi in Iselle uku in Delta state. I have seen miracles happen there a lot.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Another dumb and stupid post to insult the church and Pastors because of front page.

1. Where in Enugu?
2. What is the name of the Pastor and the church and where exactly is the church?
3. How can people leave your father that owns the land alive and chasing your brother?
4. Why didn't they target your father who owns the property instead of your brother?
5. Do you know if your brother is into anything shady or hard drugs?
6. Why can't your father use the protection he is using on himself or his children?
7. Since it is confirmed voodoo, why didn't you ask for any herbalist in Enugu instead of Nairaland?
8. Where are the pictures of all of you involved and1 proof(s)?

Aim achieved; Front page material!
I pray you will never be in this situation and why will I make this up for front page? will front page heal my brother or will it return all the money I have spent on my brother
these are the answer to your question
1. we are from Awgu in Enugu
2. I didn't go there with them so I don't know his name but I was told the church is at 440 (I don't know if I got that correct)
3. my daddy is old and they believe he don't have much time on earth like my brother and they want to want to take away anything that can be obstacle
4. number 3 already answers that
5. well to my best of knowledge, I don't know and he has no friend i can ask
6. the only person he know is God
7. it was the pastor that told them it is voodoo and I brought it here because I strongly believe intelligent people here can tell me what to do because am already loosing my mind
8. hian proof kwa? you mean I should post my brother picture here ? I wanted to go but I have a baby recently(check my old thread for that or did I make up those thread too for front page sake)and I can't travel with my baby but I have been the one financing all the bill or how else should I get involved. I just pray you will never be in this situation
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by nattyGENT: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
24kmagic:
Chai.
I feel for you op.

But I think at this point, you should be looking everywhere for help, not only Enugu axis.

I wish you all the best
The state is Akwa Ibom. The place is the Promiseland Fellowship. The day is Wednesdays. No cash required but you will have to do something when your brother is delivered. It'll be instant miracle if it is as true as you claim
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Are you sure he is not smoking skunk or spice? Nigeria as lawless , hopeless and highly toxic society is enough to drive someone crazy. There is nothing spiritual about it, it is just man made problem that is tantamount to the fundamental ignorance that prevails in the country.

Nigeria is a society with no sense of direction, no structured thinking processes and no problem-solving abilities.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by AdemolaA2: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Thank you sir. His name are Lucky Amandianeze Nwafor. Surname is Nwafor

No problem Sir .. I’ll always put him in prayer and let’s hope God does his miracles in his life . He’s healed and set free in Jesus Name ... Amen !!!
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Pauladex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
You cannot answer everybody here, because not everybody here is stable as you might think. You need to do little research about your brother,his life style in Minna, people he moved with. Check his phone, if possible visiting his house may provide a clue. Don't conclude on till you try to dig deep. I pray you come back to testify.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by ichine: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Sorry about this. You can do the prayers on behalf of your family. I will advise you go to Divine Chosen Ministry camp in Ejigbo Lagos and I pray our good Lord harkens to your prayers.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by CableWire: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Quite sad and disheartening... What can do and the length they would go just to acquire some earthly/perisjable stiff of life.
I honestly do not know but I can only advise you call Father Leo Ukwuani of SS Peter and Paul Okeafa....where Omeiheukwu Jesus resides to do great and marvelous works to humanity.
I can assure you that just a word of faith and encouragement...your brother will regain himself.
Reach him here... 08035750950
Good luck
munarule:

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by silverkings: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Naija...Naija.....NAIJA!!!!!!
mental illness has absolutely NOTHING to do with juju/voodoo, paying some phoney mamba jambo charlatan would not solve anything!

These bastard charlatans are using the desperation of people to enrich themselves...
I'm laughing at you.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2019
99Goodybag:

You haven't been 'jazzed', broda.
Obviously you no dey even reach village.

Have you been jazzed before? By all means tell us more about it.

[img]https://media1./images/a79e9b90e8fe57aae2bfa258b7a1475f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by DRDavisDD(m): 2:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Scam pastor
My friend remember this and never forget it [b]"Man does no greater evil than that which he does through religious conviction!" [/b]When you pray to GOD to forgive you, The Everliving only asks you for one thing, "Go and sin no-more for I am with you always!" But man being the vile creature he is, will try to profit from your sorrow in time of need. But GOD will deal with this person.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by DRDavisDD(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Enugu, Nigeria I have traveled there many times.
munarule:

I pray you will never be in this situation and why will I make this up for front page? will front page heal my brother or will it return all the money I have spent on my brother
these are the answer to your question
1. we are from Awgu in Enugu
2. I didn't go there with them so I don't know his name but I was told the church is at 440 (I don't know if I got that correct)
3. my daddy is old and they believe he don't have much time on earth like my brother and they want to want to take away anything that can be obstacle
4. number 3 already answers that
5. well to my best of knowledge, I don't know and he has no friend i can ask
6. the only person he know is God
7. it was the pastor that told them it is voodoo and I brought it here because I strongly believe intelligent people here can tell me what to do because am already loosing my mind
8. hian proof kwa? you mean I should post my brother picture here ? I wanted to go but I have a baby recently(check my old thread for that or did I make up those thread too for front page sake)and I can't travel with my baby but I have been the one financing all the bill or how else should I get involved. I just pray you will never be in this situation
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Ten06(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Please, take yourself and your family members to synagogue church of all nation at ikotun Egbe lagos for thorough deliverance by TB Joshua
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Jpmacleo: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For your brother,

Shalom.

Ur Fada

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.