Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,828 members, 7,912,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Get 1000+ Udemy Courses For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 1000+ Udemy Courses For Free (741 Views)

How Can I Use My Nigerian ATM Card To Buy Udemy Courses. / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 1000+ Udemy Courses For Free by umesixtus(m): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2019
Get Udemy Courses for free
I have come with a good news for all of us.
A new platform has opened for all Digital inclined individuals here.
UdemyNaija is a platform created to provide you links to get udemy courses for free without paying a dime or adding a debt or credit card.

Steps on how to get these courses for free:
1, Go to www.udemynaija.com the site is simple to navigate.
2, once it opens up you will see the latest courses on the homepage. Open any if you are interested in it.
3, on the navigation menu hover your mouse on categories menu, it will drop select a category that the course you are looking for falls under. All the courses related to that category will display.
4, you can also use the search bar and search a keyword related to the course.
5, finally when you have found a course click on the title the details will appear including the link.
6, you will see a redeem coupon button or link, click on it. It will take you to udemy website adding the course to your cart with a 0 fee.

Finally subscribe to the website newsletter to receive daily updates when a new course is uploaded.

Follow their social handles @udemynaija across Facebook and Twitter.

Thank me later if it was helpful to you, you can reach me through the contact form on the website (https://udemynaija.com/contact-us/)
Re: Get 1000+ Udemy Courses For Free by blackpanthar: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2019
YOU HAVE NO IDEA, NOT A CLUE OF HOW GREAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS LIFE SIR.

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EPIC

umesixtus:
UdemyNaija is a platform created to provide you links to get udemy courses for free without paying a dime or adding a debt or credit card.

2, once it opens up you will see the latest courses on the homepage. Open any if you are interested in it.
3, on the navigation menu hover your mouse on categories menu, it will drop select a category that the course you are looking for falls under. All the courses related to that category will display.
5, finally when you have found a course click on the title the details will appear including the link.
6, you will see a redeem coupon button or link, click on it. It will take you to udemy website adding the course to your cart with a 0 fee.

Finally subscribe to the website newsletter to receive daily updates when a new course is uploaded.

Thank me later if it was helpful to you, you can reach me through the contact form on the website (https://udemynaija.com/contact-us/)
Re: Get 1000+ Udemy Courses For Free by Gmajor(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2020
umesixtus:

The website no longer exists.
Is there any alternative?

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Smartphone And A Paypal Account. Come And Earn Free Money / I Need A Website Design / Best Template Ever Created On blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.