Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

A Nigerian Is Genetically Configured To Be Confuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Is Genetically Configured To Be Confuse (244 Views)

BVAS Configured Will Be Completed On Tuesday, March 14. / Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo / Atiku, Pdp’s $111m Cash-for-vote, Configured Card-reader Plot, Raises Fresh Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Is Genetically Configured To Be Confuse by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2019
He hates on people who wish to secced from Nigeria

And he wish he can afford Canada visa and leave Nigeria because of hardship and bad governance since 1960

He complains of bad governance and still wish they arrest and leave who ever starts a protest for good governance to rot in jail

He complains of old men in power since Nigeria independence and still make mockery of any youth who comes out to run for office

I can't continue with a country filled with people with such brain configuration that is why I want out I WANT REFERENDUM
Re: A Nigerian Is Genetically Configured To Be Confuse by nlPoster: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2019
What's going on?

(1) (Reply)

At NES25, President Buhari Says ‘nigeria’s Unique Challenges Can Only Be Solved / Everyone Started As A Winner / Fani-kayode Begs Buhari To Protect The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.