Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,127 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color (1011 Views)

The Most 6 Mistakes To Avoid In Your Relationships As A New Couples / Couple Rock Same Outfit Ten Years Later To Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by OiOi: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2019
It's not a strange sight to witness new couples wearing the same dress and the same color to various outing.
It's normal to see such at Sunday Services at churches and also mosques.
My question is how long does it take to observe such dressing till either of the couples stop.
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by nlPoster: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Lol. Till they are tired.
Till kids start coming in.
Maybe responsibilities...

With time, the husband would probably wanna be free and go out in his jean and top.

The madam may also decide to start slaying, no more ankara and lace.

They will now limit it to special ocassions that requires asoebi.

Or family photographs to celebrate their anniversaries.
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by ireneidiva(f): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
This question...
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by sacx: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
OiOi:
It's not a strange sight to witness new couples wearing the same dress and the same color to various outing.
It's normal to see such at Sunday Services at churches and also mosques.
My question is how long does it take to observe such dressing till either of the couples stop.

What do you intend to do with the answer to this question cheesy?

I do know a couple however that have been married for almost three decades. They still dress in matching outfit most of the times they attend events together. So it depends on the nature of their relationship and their personalities.
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
If I have ever disliked anything about married couples, it's the idea of matching outfit. Must you announce to people with your outfit that you're a couple? grin I mean, can't we just get dressed on our different outfits without sounding that alarm that we're a couple by some matching childish Ankara?
Re: New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color by nlPoster: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Unless I'm missing something, I don't have a problem with a husband and wife wearing matching outfits.

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Final Sales Of Men’s Clothings (cottny Brand) Limited / Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story / My Father’s Family Showed Us Hell After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.