Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,495 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. (639 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. (2) (3) (4)

Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
I am told the employer of this quack contractors is a managing director of NDDC and she is from Bayelsa.

She is the owner of Excel Cherry Forte Nursery and Primary School located in Woji, Port Harcourt, River State.

https://www.nairaland.com/5441645/legal-advice-seriously-needed-before

Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is the woman's school. The woman who employed them.

Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
@lalasticla please sir let the world see this and come to my rescue.

I bought this vehicle with a loan. Thank you
Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by Iogobenz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Haha bros you want fight with odogwu?
Might be hard o!don't go and waste money in court.
Try and negotiate with the woman and see what you all can settle with.
I think 300k will bring that L300 back.
Make that yeye story of David and Goliath no fool you o.
Make an out of court settlement with the lady,come back and tell us what was said and we'll see what we can do about it.
Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Emmaari
Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just left the site now. The site manager called police on me

Lalasticla pls do something
Iogobenz:
Haha bros you want fight with odogwu?
Might be hard o!don't go and waste money in court.
Try and negotiate with the woman and see what you all can settle with.
I think 300k will bring that L300 back.
Make that yeye story of David and Goliath no fool you o.
Make an out of court settlement with the lady,come back and tell us what was said and we'll see what we can do about it.
Re: Here Is The Pictures Of The Damage Vehicle. by AbelAbdul: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
According to information I have, the company does not have a name and the only have one machine which is a rented machine.

. / New Tax: Bank Customers To Pay N4 Per 20 Seconds For USSD Transaction. Photo / How To Get Catchy Headlines That Draws Traffic To Your Site And Blog