Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application (11554 Views)

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application / Airtel Awoof:get Six Times Of Your Recharge To Make Calls And Browse / Awoof!! Get 5.2gb For N100 & 10.4gb For N200 On Your Glo Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application by Geebe: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money to anyone in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana or Nigeria instantly! We both get a referral bonus if you join using my link

Get ₦250 free when you download the app

Make i burst your brain... You can transfer to your bank and withdraw��

Let's say you refer 20 people to download the app through your link in a day, that's 250x20... That's 5k without any stress nor Labour

Some people are scared to verify their account cos it requested for BVN. The app is 100% registered and secured. It only need your
BVN so they can verify your account.

Download the app and verify your account and start making money all for FREE. Don't let
this opportunity slip past you!

Click below link to download

https:///invite/CPC7Z

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants A Glitter Tag? / My Experience With Omegatron In Benin / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.