Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

I’m Scared Of The Future!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Scared Of The Future!! (1290 Views)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared Of The Future!! by wjames(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good evening guys,
It’s a long story but i’ll make it short. I’ve been in this relationship for a year plus and we’ve been doing fine together. I respect her a lot so I find it very difficult to cheat but the issue is she has trust issues and she get angry with any little sign of another girl coming close to me. She has high temper and i’ve been trying to let her know love don’t work like that but she just wouldn’t change. Just this afternoon, she saw a female colleague address me with “dear” during our conversation on WhatsApp, she got angry and she let my house immediately.
I’m scared of the future cos according to my geographical research, ladies like this tends to be very rude to their husband which in turn leads to domestic violence. Please is it advisable for me to continue?

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by greatnaija01: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
wjames:
Good evening guys,
It’s a long story but i’ll make it short. I’ve been in this relationship for a year plus and we’ve been doing fine together. I respect her a lot so I find it very difficult to cheat but the issue is she has trust issues and she get angry with any little sign of another girl coming close to me. She has high temper and i’ve been trying to let her know love don’t work like that but she just wouldn’t change. Just this afternoon, she saw a female colleague address me with “dear” during our conversation on WhatsApp, she got angry and she let my house immediately.
I’m scared of the future cos according to my geographical research, ladies like this tends to be very rude to their husband which in turn leads to domestic violence. Please is it advisable for me to continue?

you both NEED a mature counselor that can help your situation.

Also you need MONEY. Most ladies are more secure with cash, most guys treat the tantrums of ladies with much more fatherly ease when the guy has much money.

So its VITAMIN M you are lacking.

When the Lady knows you are far ahead of her, yet chose her, she would be very grateful and loyal BUT above her her insecurities will not be so high as to get pissed and leave your crib.... Calm her down by getting more money.

You need to TALK TO HER and SEE A COUNSELOR... most relationships are EQUAL, so the lady can not LOOK UP TO YOU AND LISTEN... they can not really find it in themselves to submit to a guy that has NOTHING so DISTINCT that they can look up to.

SO bros go and work on yourself and the lady will calm down and you have to keep doing it for life o.... keep proving and showing you are AHEAD or else you will end up shouting that your are the HEAD OF THE HOUSE and by then you have lost the HOME.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by drips8(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
She seems extremely jealous.

You should leave her cause she sounds like the type who might possibly injure you on in the relationship.
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by Pbank: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
this a sign o relationship red flag... quite or u end up with regret
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by wjames(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
greatnaija01:

you both NEED a mature counselor that can help your situation.

Also you need MONEY. Most ladies are more secure with cash, most guys treat the tantrums of ladies with much more fatherly ease when the guy has much money.

So its VITAMIN M you are lacking.

When the Lady knows you are far ahead of her, yet chose her, she would be very grateful and loyal BUT above her her insecurities will not be so high as to get pissed and leave your crib.... Calm her down by getting more money.

You need to TALK TO HER and SEE A COUNSELOR... most relationships are EQUAL, so the lady can not LOOK UP TO YOU AND LISTEN... they can not really find it in themselves to submit to a guy that has NOTHING so DISTINCT that they can look up to.

SO bros go and work on yourself and the lady will calm down and you have to keep doing it for life o.... keep proving and showing you are AHEAD or else you will end up shouting that your are the HEAD OF THE HOUSE and by then you have lost the HOME.

Thanks for the advice bro but i’m Not doing bad. I’m young and getting it so money is not an issue sir.
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by Starz825(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
wjames:
Good evening guys,
I keep saying it....love is about being able to bear ones strength and weakness.....so..the question is can u bear her weakness (trust issues, not wanting to see you with any female folk, getting angry easily)...if u can then u fine go ahead and whatever u she gives u bear it....
But if you feel u can't cope with that....stay away from her I repeat stay away from her ....don't blind ur eyes and mind with emotions.... because wen it comes to true love ..use ur head.... settle down with someone u can bear their strength and weakness....the moment u notice anything u don't want and they refuse to change...u let them go...
There is possibility they can hurt u in future...
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
To be jealous about someone you love is normal feeling, it is being human but to be bitterly jealous is dangerous, you ain't safe with someone like that, cut the ties as early as possible but as gradually as possible
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by skiillzautos(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Man Up bro,

Think twice Bro!!!

Happiness is very important.

We do make so many mistakes, when you are in a relationship, never give a lady too many chances.

They tent to capitalize on it and they start misbehaving.

When you love someone so much that doesn't make you lose your ego as a Man.

Act like Man.

Don't make her feel too Comfortable...

I hope you understand.

Take back that Man space back Bro.

You really need it.

Even when you know that you are not cheating, don't ever let her feel too Comfortable that she's the only one.

Women do misbehave whenever they are giving that little Chance....
Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by lilmax(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Break up with her bro

IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by zed7: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
You are facing a time bomb. An insecure and angry woman is a terrible combination, you will always be plagued with negative energy and unhappiness. I once had a chick like that, she always had a way of spoiling my mood. The girl was always suspicious and it became irritating, I had to drop her like hot coal.
Ignore that talk of someone saying you need money, the greatest foolishness with most men in Nigeria is that they equate money to love. A woman will never love you irrespective of what you have, she may have sex with you but you can never buy her heart. I wonder why NL men keep talking of money always, it's irritating. Make money to be comfortable, pay your bills and help others and not to attract women.

@wjames

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of The Future!! by Lonelypacifist6: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
You're sitting on a keg of gunpowder, cut ties with her.

(1) (Reply)

The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means / WARNING! 18 Plus Only: A Woman Caught Having S3x And Later Died. / Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.