Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (41081 Views)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by wonder233: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
May God protect us...
Kokaine:
the day I realised how reality is different from imagination is when my friend courage was stabbed in final year in uniben. Same story. He was a final year medical student stabbed to death over a laptop by a low lifer. If you see courage, he was tall and built. But where he was killed, he possibly would not find a stick within reach
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by ZaraGift: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
PureGoldh:
The wicked shall never go unpunished

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by achikolo(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
edoairways:

i mean why many monikers dislike that moniker which you just quoted with strike message
lol
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by fafambo: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
life wey sweet pass Milk nai u wan lose because of tecno with poor display and bad second hand value
my brother na u talk am ooo;say tecno na phone with poor display and bad second hand value. although,life is sweet shaa

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Jilingori: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2019
I know what lithe experience is like haven served in Zamfara 2016 the Toggery life in gusau is very fearful tough I have seen it all in Lagos. a whole care belonging to a Corp member was stolen overnight in fact some Corp members were harassed even some were brutalized over this phone theft.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Bozzy001(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
never drag with thieves allow dem go with the phone and buy another phone for life can't be replaced cry
It was never stated that he dragged with them before they stabbed him!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2019
fafambo:
my brother na u talk am ooo;say tecno na phone with poor display and bad second hand value. although,life is sweet shaa
loool grin
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Chomy101: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2019
amen
post=82903658:
So sad.
May they all perish before 7 days from now
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by deltateam: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2019
zoba88:
THUGGERY AROUND GUSAU TUDUN WADA VICINITY THAT CAUSED THE LIFE OF POOR IBRAHIM AMINU ZURMI

Ibrahim Aminu Zurmi on Friday afternoon went to Awala area of Tudun Wada to visit his mother.On his way back heading to mosque for Jummaat prayer,he was attacked by thugs at Filin Jirgi area who snatched his phone and stabbed him multiple times in his stomach and lap. Laying unconscious in a pool of blood, a commercial bike man raised an alarm and eventually met someone who knew him (neighbor).

His intestines were fusing out of the brutally stabbed stomach.They rushed him to FMC Gusau's Accident and Emergency unit where the hospital attendant refused attending to him until a police report is brought.His neighbor who rescued him fell at the feet of a hospital staff and pleaded for mercy and that was when the wounds were wrapped with bandage which could merely stop the bleeding. He was kept on the bare floor without any medical care.

After approximately two hours, Ibrahim was still laying in a pool of blood at Federal Medical Center until the police report was brought and that was when they gave blood sample and requested for payment before he will be taken to theatre for operation. Before the payment and blood was brought, Ibrahim passed away after approximately five hours of bleeding on the floor.

Thuggery and hospital's incompetence have caused the life of this young man. This is the current situation in Tudun Wada vicinity ( Hayin malam sani area, hira da qwaddi area, nassarawa area, awala area, matazu area, unguwar kara area, filin jirgi area, premier road and it environs).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/man-bleeds-to-death-after-he-was.html?m=1

I thought our lawmakers passed a bill to treat emergency cases without police report?

If this country is still functioning that hospital should be sanctioned otherwise I will believe those that call it a Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by DRDavisDD(m): 1:27am On Oct 07, 2019
If I were there I would hunt the killers for free
Tolexander:
Waiting for the Zamfara State Governor to place a bounty on the killers of this man like he did on the person that desecrated the Quran
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2019
One mumu go talk say juggle justice is bad

I spit
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 2:55am On Oct 07, 2019
phyya:
Wait, he bleeded to death there on the floor with people all around him? What's happening for God's sake?
Bled not bleeded.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Until the people of this nation go irate burning a hospital down with the patients, doctors and nurses, some stupid acts won't end!

Pained!
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Surulereman(m): 3:42am On Oct 07, 2019
So sad. Life in the Zoo.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Incompetent staffs like these are the ones that need to be sacked and not school teachers.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 5:22am On Oct 07, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Why not overpower him and take his phone, why stabbing him? Oh my country is getting scarier every day. Can't the hospitals stabilize one at least before police report. We actually hate ourselves here.
cool cool cool hi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 5:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Nevergree:

Make I just dey do jeje because if dey ban me now I must wait for good 2 weeks before I get access to Nairaland Forum again.

And hand dey fast to report pesin.

I no go put insult to my mention and let me see how dey will ban me.

If they ban me now the painment will be very hard to take.

Abeg
Dey must not ban me o.
Hahahaha all of una don mad finish ok
Make una free this man small na, na wetin him dey use feed en family na
Every meat wey person dey chop already don die na, have you seen someone selling a live meat?
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Tywo2018: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2019
And that phone they stole will not be in Vogue soon. Why waste a life sad.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 07, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Why not overpower him and take his phone, why stabbing him? Oh my country is getting scarier every day. Can't the hospitals stabilize one at least before police report. We actually hate ourselves here.
It's crazy why this guys are always heartless
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2019
swissmartins:
I swear I release the thunder from hell to fire those bastard b4 6days amen...
Do you reside in hell?
Are you devil's cousin?
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2019
That is very pathetic and horrible, I thought doctor can treat someone with blood stain without police report or is it only visible in paper because I can remember reading it in news. Meanwhile do not buy phone you can not let go to avoid dragging your phone with robbers and eventually losing both the phone and your life
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2019
I was just wondering if the deceased did narrate what happened to him before he passed away... Otherwise, how can we ascertain he truly fell victim to phone snatchers?
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
So even d implementation of Sharia in zamfara cannot stop crimes & creat a utopian ajana. cry cry cry
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
He fought for his life for complete 5hrs and the hospital couldn't do anything in their capacity... what a hopeless nation.

If any hospital let my love one die because of some stupid police report and payment before treatment. I'm coming back to donate some C4s...

And where do you think you can get C4 in Nigeria? you think say na western world you dey
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
tunary:
And where do you think you can get C4 in Nigeria? you think say na western world you dey
where do robbers and BK got their weapons from?

you know nothing
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by onadana: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=82903837]Why not overpower him and take his phone, why stabbing him? Oh my country is getting scarier every day. Can't the hospitals stabilize one at least before police report. We actually hate ourselves here. [/quote

They are not rational because they're on drugs.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Hmm.. do we have doctors that do "black market" operations? in other countries they will take the gunshot/stab victim to the house of one dubious doctor to treat so that they will not have to file a police report
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Dreamz77(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
The hospital staff should be arrested for negligence.Some people are just wicked! If it had been their siblings or family member that was stabbed would they have gone to the police to get a report??Naija!smh... God rest his soul
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by rowlandworld: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oh!my God all because of phone
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Damoche10: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
OdefaGirl:

The stabber wants to smoke weewee(drugs) but can't afford paying for it...Nigeria is a jungle embarassed
Have a friend who had stroke and in comma, took the hospital 8 hrs before attended to him...
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
fabiano09:

It's crazy why this guys are always heartless

That's so sad!
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=onadana post=82917885][/quote]

Don't they understand what they do when on drug? This is appalling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Cultists Kill Man At Egungun Ceremony In Isheri, Lagos (photo) / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.