Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,547 members, 7,926,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 (720 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 by GistMore1: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Popular Cameronian singer and fashion designer, Dencia celebrates Mercy as she became the first female to win Big Brother Naija.

Dencia was spotted watch the BBNaija reality TV show, immediately Ebuka announced Mercy as BBNaija 2019 winner, Dencia stood up and started screaming, running around the house.

Recall Dencia was observed about her favorite housemate, Mercy and followed her on Instagram a few days ago.

Dencia wrote;
#TeamMercy, Y’all did that. Sis went in, slayed and walked out with the $BAG$.We Only Stan & Support Winners !! Our Work is ✅ Now it’s time 2 come out & secure all the other $BAGS$ @official_mercyeke , u did that girl.
@timessquareevents thanks for putting me on our girl #Mercy & being our watch dog & updating us on everything� and being the director of our campaigns in this house & the head adviser in chief shooting the videos arguing with me what not 2 say on twitter ( I can’t authenticate the validity of this statements tho
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SqAvkJF1n/?igshid=xjq364tx01fx

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/dencia-exicted-as-mercy-merges-winner-of-bbnaija-2019

Re: Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 by GistMore1: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 by cassidy1996(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2019
African Energy
Re: Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 by Psimagestudio: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: Dencia Exicted As Mercy Merges Winner Of BBNaija 2019 by OKorowanta: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Silicon crew...

(1) (Reply)

This Song Should Be Included In Headies Award: Gyc – Tripping (vid) / REVEALED: Meet The Official Hosts Of The 13th Headies Award / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Her Incredible Physique In A Swimwear. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.