Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Are You Tired Of Freelancing Due To High Competition – Never Say Never - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Tired Of Freelancing Due To High Competition – Never Say Never (213 Views)

Make Your First Million With 3 Months Of FREELANCING / Carl Brashear: Never Say Never / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Freelancing Due To High Competition – Never Say Never by AdneyBaker: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2019
If you’re one of those freelancers which is looking for a non-traditional freelancing platform to offer your services and want to start earning. Then believe me this post is very helpful for you. As you know Just recently, Upwork’s users go through horrible experience because Upwork introducing a new scheme of platform fees that aimed at charging heavily fee from freelancers. I also quit Upwork a month ago. I do not enjoy forcing peoples for freelancing but I want to tell you about RightFreelancer, where you experience freelancing without high competition. As you know, joining a new freelancing platform which have low competition can bring more chances to Get hired. So, register yourself and find a suitable job for you. You can also offer your services on RightFreelancer.

(1) (Reply)

General Home Cleaning / Cheapest International Exams Registration / An Easy Guides On How To Write A CV For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.