Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,115 members, 7,977,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

There Is No Excuse For Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Excuse For Rape (227 Views)

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Excuse For Rape by kelvinginzie: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Any man that rapes a woman is capable of murder and should be locked up for life.
I can't imagine trying to have sex with a woman forcibly.
Infact I can't even sleep with a woman that *squeeze* face for me, or frown her face in bed, it will kill my mood.
Rapists are monsters and should be treated in the worst way possible.
No matter the amount of money you spend on a lady, and she refused you sex, it is not an excuse to forcefully sleep with her.
Keep caring for her, then suddenly leave her alone and don't call her again,soon she will be the one disturbing you just to get back your attention and care, at the point tell her *either sex or I leave*
She will give it to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Single But Not Lonely (the Need To Make The Right Choice Before Marriage) / Promo / Love Poems And Tales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.