Stats: 3,190,192 members, 7,939,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

“I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B (739 Views)

Best Of Nasboi Low Budget O.B.O 2021 Edition / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" (2) (3) (4)

“I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B by SleekGist: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to wage war against fans of BBNaija's Tacha. The Twitter user stated that the fans collectively known as 'titans', won't get a job in any of the firms she'll be consulting for .

The lady identified as @daughterofeve, gave their participation in hate speech as her reason for decision Following the grand finale of the 2019 BBNaija reality show tagged the 'Pepper Dem' season, it has been a mixture of excitement and disappointment amongst fans, over who did or did not emerge winner.

She recently took to the platform to reveal she'll do everything in her power to make sure fans of controversial disqualified BBNaija housemate, never get employed in any firms she consults with.

According to her post, she'll make sure they'll be penalized for hate speech.

She wrote:
"I will do everything in my power to make sure no Titan gets employment in any company I’m consulting for. Una don enter. I’ve gathered 14million+ digital footprints, from influencers to unemployed young adults. Will mine the data & publish here, US Consulate etc #TachaOurWinner"

"The US consulate conducts daily research on hate speech on social media through TwitterNG, these are screenshots from it, some of your faves are on it, now you understand why they reject you visas. Titans & all Tacha fans will suffer same. On God #BBNaijaFinale #TachaOurWinner"

Click to see post
https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/i-will-do-everything-in-my-power-to-make-sure-no-titan-gets-employment-daughter-of-eve/

While fans of Tacha have been described as unruly and uncultured on various social media platforms, it appears not may people agreed with @daughterofeve's decision to use her position to punish them.

Re: “I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B by Psimagestudio: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Haahaa why nah...lol
Re: “I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B by Tobinrobin(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Dumb opportunist taking a silly show to heart. Why would you be that callous? So she has digital footprints of all her fans? That’s not even remotely possible because most people don’t use their real names online..
Re: “I Will Do Everything In My Power To Make Sure No Titan Gets Employment” - D.O.B by LUGBE: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Foolish woman, for once i have not watched the show, you that watch the show is not responsible

MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] / Nigerian Veteran Musician, Skyb, Is Dead / Checkout Cute Birthday Photos Of This Pretty Video Vixen