Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP (13913 Views)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Solsix(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Cryomancer:
The government of a nation is a reflection of the citizens.

I stopped having pity for Kogi people the day Yahaya Bello went to his home town and was spraying money around the streets, while his people cheered him.

Yahaya Bello will share cups of garri and packs of spaghetti to secure his votes in Kogi state and the people will gladly vote him in and come online to wail about not being paid salary..... and the trend continues in other states too.

PDP shouldn't bother themselves in Kogi state because Yahaya Bello is going to win the election not because he will rig the election, but because of the gullibility of the youths and state workers in Kogi.
Exactly no need to cry over spilled milk, if they fail to ultilize the opportunity before them is up to them

1 Like

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Reference(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Kogi State will clearly be a case of 'we told you so'.

No one, I repeat NO ONE from that state should come here complaining about misgovernance from the 1st of January 2020 after the opportunity to demonstrate people power and changed the status quo has been tossed away.

I personally will unschackle s every atom of civility to give that person a mean piece of the darkest section of my mind. Because we are simply fed up courting retarded citizens who cannot seem to put one and one together.

They ask if the black man, if the Nigerian mental faculty has any representation on the international IQ scale, well this another test.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by danot1030: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
PDP will just make spurious allegations and expect everyone to it eat up thinking everyone are from the south yeast that feeds on lies

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Sidneyjack: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Cryomancer:

I stopped having pity for Kogi people the day Yahaya Bello went to his home town and was spraying money around the streets, while his people cheered him.

Yahaya Bello will share cups of garri and packs of spaghetti to secure his votes in Kogi state and the people will gladly vote him in and come online to wail about not being paid salary..... and the trend continues in other states too.

PDP shouldn't bother themselves in Kogi state because Yahaya Bello is going to win the election not because he will rig the election, but because of the gullibility of the youths and state workers in Kogi.
Our political leaders are now celebrities. They now have fans. Whether you are doing well as a leader or not you will be loved by some people so far the crumbs are reaching you.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by cbngov01(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are just like Omashola of Bigbrother Nigeria..... he thought if he screams Warri!!!! Warri!!! like Efe he would win, but alas!! Nigerians have moved on from shouting warri no dey carry last..

PDP should leave Propaganda, if it worked for APC in 2015, this 2019 they should restrategise

Thought it was only me that noticed the whack strategy from omatshola
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by OhiOfIhima: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Is this democracy or what? after they have succeeded in disqualified SDP candidate for the same reason Zamfara Deputy governor Is still in power till today..

APC, Una shame dey shame me�
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
PDP seeking for a cheap publicity. They used the courts to deny APC from participating in Rivers and Zamfara, Heaven did not fall.

Its pay back time. I pray this comes to past.
Dont let hate blind you from reality. Just the way Jesus had a bad egg in his clique, so does any socio group.
I won't even blame you. You're not in Kogi so you wont understand our pain. Stay behind your phone and watch us solve our challenges
#TruthOfTrinity
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by achikolo(f): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
PDP seeking for a cheap publicity. They used the courts to deny APC from participating in Rivers and Zamfara, Heaven did not fall.

[/s]
shatap
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Cherrybae(f): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
shatap

God bless you sir, same way your mother will be insulted by a minor.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
PDP always crying

grin
[/s]

Are you happy or pleased with the performance of bello?
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Numerouno94(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2019
gbengress1:
PDP also capitalized on this in Zamfara and Rivers. Why cry foul here. If your hands are clean, there is no need to fidget.
shut d fukup bro.if u dnt knw wat is hapnin in Kogi den jux shut up.do u knw wat Belo is doin to Kogi pple?.ur blind to d truth cos of ur hate for pdp.
This party fanatism is killin us in Nigerian.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
PDP , party of confusionists
[/s]

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Numerouno94(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

u typ lyk a fool u knw?.re u in Kogi?.if no,den stop all dis rubbish. i dnt want to insult u fa.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
fairfora:
Even if you are the preferred candidate by the people, if APC doesn't want you , they would use every means to remove you. We've seen what happened in zamfara and other APC states where botched primaries were conducted. My point...They would use these instances to justify the cancellation of the pdp primaries to which they deliberstely sent thugs to dusabilize because of Dino candidacy. They'd say if the ruling party could cancel primaries in some states, why would the pdp case in kogi be an exception. One man told me in ibadan recently how the APC thugs almost abducted seyi makinde on the eve of the guber polls to oerfect rigging, which was frustrated by the pdp stalwarts who had stormed makinde house and the street on which he built his house at orita bashorun. They acted on intelligence report and all moved there ahead. By the time the tinubu sponsored thugs came, shooting in the air in the company of the police, those loyal to makinde prevented them from entering the streets and they left without fulfilling their mission.

In the same vein, they are deliberately causing similar rancour in bayelsa among the pdp stalwarts, making it look like the pdp orchestrated it. I hope they'd also blow an alarm before the apc perfects theur evil act. I don't know their benefits in the violence they thread upon to clinch power.
You are an annoying fellow.stop this propaganda before its too late
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Bennycollins: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
The PDP were never a party in any Rivers and Zamfara cases. The APC members were in court fighting themselves. Get your facts right. Here it's still the APC allegedly planning to use the courts to disqualify the PDP candidate.
gbengress1:
PDP also capitalized on this in Zamfara and Rivers. Why cry foul here. If your hands are clean, there is no need to fidget.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Bennycollins: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
You are so ignorant. The PDP were never a party in any of Rivers and Zamfara cases. The APC members were in court fighting themselves. Get your facts right. Here it's still the APC allegedly planning to use the courts to disqualify the PDP candidate.
Cherrybae:

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by durangokid: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
gbengress1:
Was there no PDP primaries in kogi?
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Cherrybae(f): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bennycollins:
You are so ignorant. The PDP were never a party in any of Rivers and Zamfara cases. The APC members were in court fighting themselves. Get your facts right. Here it's still the APC allegedly planning to use the courts to disqualify the PDP candidate.

PDP sponsored and financed it. Does that make me ignorant.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by alaira(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Just buhari, bello can kill or sale kogi state for his 2nd term bid
[i][/i]Haba sir!!!
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by achikolo(f): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

[/s]
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Bennycollins: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
It would make me ignorant if I accept that PDP sponsored and financed it grin.
How? In country governed by the APC ?; where the judiciary has been successfully caged by the government? In zamfara , a largely Apc state or Rivers where serving APC senator and minister were fighting for the control of party structure? Hahaha.
Cherrybae:

Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by MNDY(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cryomancer:

ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT. I am not a Bello supporter but I would come to his campaign rally or even struggle to pick the money he sprays and hail him while at it. It doesn't mean I will vote him.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by solmusdesigns: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
cbngov01:

Thought it was only me that noticed the whack strategy from omatshola

Oga played himself
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by achikolo(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Oga played himself
[/s]
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
GYB will stop at nothing in order to return to Lugard House.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by Arewa1408: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
fairfora:
Even if you are the preferred candidate by the people, if APC doesn't want you , they would use every means to remove you. We've seen what happened in zamfara and other APC states where botched primaries were conducted. My point...They would use these instances to justify the cancellation of the pdp primaries to which they deliberstely sent thugs to dusabilize because of Dino candidacy. They'd say if the ruling party could cancel primaries in some states, why would the pdp case in kogi be an exception. One man told me in ibadan recently how the APC thugs almost abducted seyi makinde on the eve of the guber polls to oerfect rigging, which was frustrated by the pdp stalwarts who had stormed makinde house and the street on which he built his house at orita bashorun. They acted on intelligence report and all moved there ahead. By the time the tinubu sponsored thugs came, shooting in the air in the company of the police, those loyal to makinde prevented them from entering the streets and they left without fulfilling their mission.

In the same vein, they are deliberately causing similar rancour in bayelsa among the pdp stalwarts, making it look like the pdp orchestrated it. I hope they'd also blow an alarm before the apc perfects theur evil act. I don't know their benefits in the violence they thread upon to clinch power.

PDP also deployed all these tactics to win elections. Dino Melaye won all his elections via thugery and violence. That is how elections are held and won in Nigeria. Its a big shame. It has nothing to do with APC vs PDP they are all one and the same. The issue we currently have is that we did not unanimously move over from PDP to APC, so we cannot unanimously move over from APC to something else.
Re: Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP by seniormallam(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
only one of the PDP guber candidate can sue on this matter, still waiting for the judas guber candidate that will sue for inconclusive primaries.

APC cannot sue on this matter because its PDP in-house matter, if non of the PDP member went to court feeling been cheated then APC has no case,

except APC can secure one Judas amongst the PDP guber candidate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock / Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari / Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.