Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO (6821 Views)

Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2019

Hon. Ahmed Abubakar Ndakene on Saturday; 5th October, 2019 launched the first phase of the disbursement of Women Empowerment Scheme under his constituency development initiative; HAAN-CODI, by giving grants to two hundred (200) women in Shonga District to boost their economic activities.

The Legislator who was represented by the Former-Edu LGA Chairman, Hon. Isa Manuga during the flagoff of the disbursement at Shonga Market square on saturday, said the scheme is designed to enhance the income generating capacity of hardworking women engaged in trading items such as; Sachet water, Moimoi, Akara, Food items and the likes, through the grant of N10,000 to each of the women .

The Women Empowerment Scheme is also designed in the long run to provide beneficiaries with access to an interest-free revolving loan to enable them expand their economic activities.

HAAN-CODI is a developmental initiative, aimed at empowering the grassroot through the provision of well tailored training on already identified areas such as ICT, Livestock development, crop production and agro processing among others and also providing seed-capital, and essential resources necessary for the creation of employment and harnessing the socio-economic development of his Constituents at all levels.

This Women Empowerment Scheme (WES) is one of the Components of HAAN-CODI and is targeted at empowering five thousand (5,000) women over the course of four (4) years to be self reliant, and better positioned in the society, while breaking the yoke of extreme poverty especially among the women folk.

To achieve the objectives of the programme, empowerment hubs will be created for all Districts targeting one District at a time, thereby spanning the entire Constituency.

Tsaragi and Lafiagi will be the next Districts to be considered in Edu Local Government for the WES, after which it will be the turn of Moro and Patigi Local Governments Areas.

As a pragmatic and people oriented programme, HAAN-CODI will surely break new grounds in the delivery of dividends of democracy to the good people of Edu, Moro, Patigi Federal Constituency!

https://spectrumtimes.com.ng/2019/10/07/hon-ahmed-ndakene-launches-100-million-naira-micro-grant-to-women-petty-traders/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10351528_101308img20191007wa0000_jpegbec1b47aaf1a88c16458fcd2ac7903c7

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by GOFRONT(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Paltry N10,000....

Will they die if they share 10Million each as grant?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Simplyleo: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Keep the flag flying Hon. Ahmed Abubakar Ndakene. Hopefully, this will go a long way in assisting some members in your constituency.

I know some sons of dogs who voted because of 1 litre of some liquid will soon start making some funny noise like monkeys.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala, I think this young man deserves to be celebrated. This man on his own is like the Federal Government. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by achikolo(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Keep the flag flying Hon. Ahmed Abubakar Ndakene. Hopefully, this will go a long way in assisting some members in your constituency.

I know some sons of dogs who voted because of 1 litre of some liquid will soon start making some funny noise like monkeys.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Very nice move from him. He deserve to be commended. Let's hope the process in getting the grant won't be politicize or use as a means of collecting money from people.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by thatNUPEboy: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Nice one.

I hope he continues this which he has started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by flatROCKhead: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Imagine. We need to always celebrate people like this and not some useless people publicly sharing Kerosene

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Bas2017: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
If all elective office holders can be this creative, half of Nigeria problem would have been solved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Sunofgod(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
10k each?

Anyway....
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by nauto6: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by daddytime(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
A bunch of laughable comments above. I'm very sure none of you guys cared to read the body of the report.

Now, listen, he is giving 10k each × 100 women which equal #1M for his constituency project.

Assignment:

Go find out how much he'd claim or budget for his constituency project before hailing him.

Celebrating mediocrity at will. Little wonder the thieves are so emboldened to steal and call the press as witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Ologogoro: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
To those that are already saying 10k is small I hope you know its better than nothing and its even interest free.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by wiseone28: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just tired of this country

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by ekaette1621: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Only NGN10000
Tufiakwa!
Poverty and northern part are like 5&6
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by BossKingRex(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
Very nice move from him. He deserve to be commended. Let's hope the process in getting the grant won't be politicize or use as a means of collecting money from people.

Celebrating a politician for doing his job, is like applauding an ATM machine for paying you... shocked
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
ekaette1621:
Only NGN10000
Tufiakwa!
Poverty and northern part are like 5&6
shatap! if the poverty in the south isn't double of what we have in the north, her people won't be queueing for kerosene.

yeye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Very commend-able

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Kaybaba5(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
I like this attitude

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by joseph1832(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
BossKingRex:

Celebrating a politician for doing his job, is like applauding an ATM machine for paying you... shocked
I don't believe it's part of the job of a politician to give loan facility to members of his constituency.

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:
A bunch of laughable comments above. I'm very sure none of you guys cared to read the body of the report.

Now, listen, he is giving 10k each × 100 women which equal #1M for his constituency project.

Assignment:

Go find out how much he'd claim or budget for his constituency project before hailing him.

Celebrating mediocrity at will. Little wonder the thieves are so emboldened to steal and call the press as witnesses.
Dumb comment.

The post reads first phase and 200.

launched the first phase of the disbursement of Women Empowerment Scheme under his constituency development initiative; HAAN-CODI, by giving grants to two hundred (200) women in Shonga District to boost their economic activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by RICHOLAC(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
This commendable as it will help petty traders boast the business and also curb the severity of poverity in his constituency. Three gbosaa for Hon. Ndakene.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sunofgod:
10k each?

Anyway....
How much have you given to your neighbours and the not so privileged? Black man!
If all of us were contributing our quota like this Honourable, we wouldn't find ourselves in the mess we are in today.
Mehn... commend them when they deserve it, half a loaf os better than none.
We should start with the man in the mirror and put an end to all this unsavory judgement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by RICHOLAC(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:

Assignment:

You got some points, but then i think he is fat different compared to some of his comtemporaries in the north who would rather share kunu, zobo and wara as constituency projects.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Tsadu001: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good work
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by nick50(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Money that them go use buy tramadol and solution (gum) for themselves, their husband and kids...who told u that Hausa women can manage business?
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Presido24(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies please help a fellow brother out... I'm really in need of a job now.. i can do anything be it cleaning job, car washing, construction work, waiter etc... please I'm really hopeless now, i need to survive...I've been having suicide thoughts a lot, I don't want to get myself involved anything illegal...09073169762 is my contact, I'd really appreciate your help a lot.... Thanks
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by BeardlessGang: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by RICHOLAC(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
nick50:
Money that them go use buy tramadol and solution (gum) for themselves, their husband and kids...who told u that Hausa women can manage business?
A bunch of them have good business acumen, i have been north in kwoi kaduna precisely and i can say: the north is gradually wising-up, improvement everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Commentor: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
flatROCKhead:
grin grin grin

Imagine. We need to always celebrate people like this and not some useless people publicly sharing Kerosene

You mean this guy?

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Ibrahimm: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hope it will reach us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Ibrahimm: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hope

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Shows Why Britain Handed Over Nigeria To The North In Anger / VAT: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers State In Suit Against FG / Ongoing Clash In Lagos As Tinubu Supporters Attack Igbos Over Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.