Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bruxism Treatment, mouth guard keep from grinding teeth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bruxism Treatment, mouth guard keep from grinding teeth (989 Views)

Rock Crusher Plant And Cement Grinding Mill / Gold Ore Washing Plant And Coal Grinding Machine / Pls Do You Know Any Swizz Guard Distributor In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruxism Treatment, mouth guard keep from grinding teeth by stinirene: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2010
Hi dear,
hi all. If anyone who suffered from Bruxism, which means grinding or clenching teeth during sleep. Please come to my store for a visit. we offer medical safe silicone material mouth guard, keep you from grinding at night, protect your teeth well.
Irene
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1487471

Re: Bruxism Treatment, mouth guard keep from grinding teeth by marahcn2: 3:52am On Nov 06, 2010
Hi everybody,
It is unfortunate that some people on this Site are collecting e-mail addresses under the pretext of wanting to do business. Then they forward these addresses to their Russian/Ukranian Scammer-Ladies to use in sending mails. Below is one of such that I just received in my e-mail box.
Hello Dear,
It is a pleasure to write this mail to you,to remind you that after gone through your profile on www.nairaland.com, i concluded that i must get back to you. Hope the sun rise get's you well and you are enjoying the wheather, mine weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile and I felt a great spark in my heart despite that I have not seen you in person but your profile really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see what future will bring to our relationship. you can reach me via my email address thus;(angellique.thelma@yahoo.com) for easiest communication and never mind as you could not view my picture here but i will send them immediately i hear from you.
Have a nice day with love
Yours Angellique
Re: Bruxism Treatment, mouth guard keep from grinding teeth by stinirene: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2010
Yes, I noticed that, and I got many spam mails like that.

(1) (Reply)

Melon Peeling Machine- For Sale. / Multi Tv Satelite Live In Kogi (over 80 Free Channels Both Dstv And Hitv) / Catfish Business: How Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.