Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading (289 Views)

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters / CBN Stops Sale Of FOREX To BDCs / Nigeria Running Out Of FOREX – John Campbell, Ex-US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading by Ask4delaw(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please I want to know if there is anyone here that has GENUINELY and TRULY made money trading bitcoin or forex because for the past 4 years I have been trying all sorts of trading strategies,signals and indicators but nothing is working. I have lost whole lot of money trying all these.
Re: Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading by Mykel51(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ask4delaw:
Please I want to know if there is anyone here that has GENUINELY and TRULY made money trading bitcoin or forex because for the past 4 years I have been trying all sorts of trading strategies,signals and indicators but nothing is working. I have lost whole lot of money trying all these.

Sorry about your losses...Chat me on Whatsapp through my Signature
Re: Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ask4delaw:
To tell u the truth those who are truly making lots of money with it don't advertise.... Because there's no need to

It's profitable enough... Check YouTube for review
Re: Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading by muwas2010(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am forex trader and making genuine income .I can train you and turn you to a signal generator rather than buying signal,.with money back guarantee.
if you are serious and mean business contact me via 08079791052
Re: Profitability Of Forex And Bitcoin Trading by muwas2010(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
A lot of people are not well trained before getting involved in the forex market that is reason they get their hands burnt.in order to avoid this let me give you token of where to start learning https:///358tQZO and https:///1bZn8Jy .if you have any question feel free to ask.
I am here to answer your question s. or email:g4money007@gmail.com or call 08079791052

(1) (Reply)

Forex Signals / Re-washable Diapers Price Slash / Special Deals For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.