Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal (38014 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Prymestrr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
The church should have conducted it's own findings because suspending the pastor in question.

I believe it's not fair going by every word on that British documentary.
Did you watch the BBC documentary If no, please do and judge for yourself. If yes, then nobody can help you anymore, your case is a lost Cause.

4 Likes

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by 9jatriot(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Once again we have to rely on an international agency to conduct an investigation for us when we have journalist, new agencies and bloggers in the country.
Africans.....
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by StPete: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
The church should have conducted it's own findings because suspending the pastor in question.

You obviously did not watch the video. Cos if you did, you won’t have to wait to conduct any other preliminary investigations while you are seeing the act live

1 Like

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by nextstep(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Trust Nigerians with thier hypocrisy as if the don't have sex too.

Did you mean: "we all have sex too", or "we all molest girls against their will"?

Because the first is off topic (we're discussing sexual abuse by authority figures), and the second simply isn't true.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
9jatriot:
Once again we have to rely on an international agency to conduct an investigation for us when we have journalist, new agencies and bloggers in the country.
Africans.....
Africans..... Are tribalistic.
So you can't get a fair judge. Everybody will judge to defend his tribe, whether good or bad.

Better to let British man, a foreigner, independent, judge cases for us.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Victorclean1: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Amenya96(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

Did u watch the video?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by martooski(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
If na Roman catholic priest all of una go don dey shout peadophile church....

Any our God is a merciful God.
May Almighty God forgive us all.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by deco22(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

You are mad and you don't know who will tell you, all these idiots that did not watch the documentary but just came here to expose their rapist tendencies. Omo ale undecided

3 Likes

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Ykc2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
damosky12:
They finished the man. The church suspends him.
The school did the same line.
The videos will remain on the internet for a long time.
His Children and family members will be ashamed now.
His image and integrity is tarnished for a long time if not forever.

Makes me wonder: "all just for sex?"
no be small my brother, his phone go dey ring now like Yahoo Yahoo boys own where his fellow randy lecturers dey call him to know how the case dey go, his reputation is gone forever the video no fit disappear, and the worst part of it be say he go first pray with the victim to bless the akpako he want to nack before he will slaughter the girl
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Amenya96(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
9jatriot:
Africans.....

Did u hear of d journalist being arrested for treason and terrorism because he reported on corrupt practises by a Nigerian Governor?Did u hear of Sowore?I guess you've not

1 Like

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by uuzba(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

It's not possible.
You want such type of church to investigate its own pastors? Such Churches that take their pastor as god? Pompous twats.

Find the real and true church. That one, the pastors are HUMBLE. They can't do anything on their own. Bishop can remove them at any time. So they are always of good behaviour and truthful to themselves and to God
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
nextstep:

In addition to the fact that it's been common knowledge - girls complain to their friends and family, and in some limited cases, to the authorities and staff. I present to you some articles that were published after the complaints got to the right ears:

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/cityfile/sexual-harassment-and-sex-for-grades-some-self-evident-truths/
https://www.icirnigeria.org/exposed-student-accuses-unilag-lecturer-of-sexual-harassment-releases-nude-photos/
https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/11/sex-for-grades-in-nigerian-universities.html
https://allafrica.com/stories/201906030194.html
https://www.herald.ng/prominent-covenant-university-prof-named-in-sexual-harassment-complaint/

These are just a small sampling of published articles before this latest exposé, not counting the anecdotes of girls which have not been published.

Wow... And, this was left uninvestigated for so long??!.... We play with grievous issues in this country.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by 9jatriot(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Everyday we hear our girls, sisters and daughters complain that they are being sexually abused in our universities, are you saying you will be arrested by the Nigerian government if you report such an issue?

Amenya96:

Did u hear of d journalist being arrested for treason and terrorism because he reported on corrupt practises by a Nigerian Governor?Did u hear of Sowore?I guess you've not
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by 9jatriot(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tribalist? What tribe is Africa?
Maybe you meant racist, which will still be wrong since I am myself an African, but if you are talking of cover ups then you are wrong. Western press are always looking for who to bring down when the opportunity arises in any case, we can also do our undercover discovery abroad if you are suggesting a tit for tat.

uuzba:

Africans..... Are tribalistic.
So you can't get a fair judge. Everybody will judge to defend his tribe, whether good or bad.

Better to let British man, a foreigner, independent, judge cases for us.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
If found guilty? Do you mean to say BBC lied against him? If so, why didn't the church conclude investigations before suspending him? So, what other investigations and for what?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

You need once in a lifetime beating.

The video shows the man kiss the....
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by MediaGuru36: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divit:

Good he was caught. Wish all predators like him gets fished out.
Btw, great information OP. Your post has been republished on our news aggregation platform, flaregram.

You can use this link to check it out.
Cheers

Thanks
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hypocrites. Foursquare is trying to control damage to its name.

Did the members and leadership of Foursquare Church not know that their Pastor was a philanderer?

Na the person wey them catch be thief.
Guy bon dat tin,do u xpect d church to get a drone to monitor him.all lizards lie on dier belly,we dnt no d 1 dat has belly ache....Ola Rotimi
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Incandescent:

Which findings again?

You want to turn it to naija tribunal brouhaha
I tireo!
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by hisgrace090: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
so if BBC hasn't expose this guy he will still be carrying on his devilish act

Yes because everything in our dead system is dead.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by uuzba(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
9jatriot:
Tribalist? What tribe is Africa?
Maybe you meant racist, which will still be wrong since I am myself an African, but if you are talking of cover ups then you are wrong. Western press are always looking for who to bring down when the opportunity arises in any case, we can also do our undercover discovery abroad if you are suggesting a tit for tat.

How many years shall we wait?
We swallow everything western and praise them for everything they do. They are never wrong in our eyes.
Which day are we going to do our own undercover work, investigate them and broadcast on internet?

I lived/schooled in UK for some time. What will I say that you will agree is wrong about their society?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by 9jatriot(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
I think we are sort of on the same page. I am only demanding that we as Africans need to do more. We cannot always wait for the west to do things for us, not just because of this case but in many other facets of our lives.

uuzba:

How many years shall we wait?
We swallow everything western and praise them for everything they do. They are never wrong in our eyes.
Which day are we going to do our own undercover work, investigate them and broadcast on internet?

I lived/schooled in UK for some time. What will I say that you will agree is wrong about their society?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Octopusssy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

Have you seen the video?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by joseph1832(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Octopusssy:

Have you seen the video?
Yep.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Octopusssy(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
Yep.
There's more coming.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by joseph1832(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Octopusssy:

There's more coming.
I'm waiting oh.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:

See mumu talk. Hope your mindset is not like that of the yahoo pastor?
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Nuzo1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
damosky12:
They finished the man. The church suspends him.
The school did the same.
The videos will remain on the internet for a long time.
His Children and family members will be ashamed now.
His image and integrity is tarnished for a long time if not forever.

Makes me wonder: "all just for sex?"

For the most part, it's not about sex. After all, how much sex does a man really need?

It's about control. The ability to have what most of his peers can't dream of. Such people even begin to see themselves as being very powerful if he's able to get away with such illegality/crime without having to hide. Before, you know it, it becomes an addiction. And such addiction automatically makes you a pervert. At this stage, it's hard to stop....until your cup fills up.

It is the same mindset with the PH serial killer, assassins, prostitutes, armed robbers, hitmen of cult groups, rich playboys etc.

1 Like

Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too late....

They are all the same.

Hypocrites !!
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Mogajunior(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool
A vital lesson for all the randy lecturers out there.
Re: Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal by Legendguru: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.