Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,053 members, 7,977,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B (661 Views)

Do You Have Problem With Access Bank USSD Transfer Code? / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by mabeni(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Early last month, I kept getting texts from ACCESS congratulating me of being qualified for LOAN. I kept ignoring because I didn't request for loan neither do I want to until this happened.......
How would you tell me I am paying for a loan I did not take?
Check the photos

Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by mabeni(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
I was going through my phone this night and stumbled on the last text. I didn't take any loan.from them. Anyone else in my shoes?
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
I got the same message over the weekend. I don't know how to go about it yet
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by mabeni(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mod, kindly please push this to the front page. We may get reasonable answers to this
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by Generalnomercy: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo country will always have Yahoo Yahoo government and produce Yahoo Yahoo banks..

Effc is looking for yahoo boys but ignores Yahoo banks and Yahoo ministers and senate
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
I think it is a mix up or maybe it is bulk message.

Anyway, there is a contact number in the message, I will suggest you use that number. Only then can they explain how it is doing them...As I won't like to say one thing and my Oga at the top will say another.
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by sholatech(m): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Not to worry. They send this text to virtually all their customers having personal accts with them.
Re: Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B by mabeni(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2019
sholatech:
Not to worry. They send this text to virtually all their customers having personal accts with them.
I thinks I need to go and complain in one of their branches

(1) (Reply)

Voguepay, Paystack And Lhpay: Please Recommend. / Make Money With Ponmo Business / Billboard Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.