Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Urgent Help With Custom Paper Idenrification. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help With Custom Paper Idenrification. (155 Views)

Are Custom Paper Cups Totally Eco Friendly? / Get A Blog Website With Custom Domain Name / Get A Blog With Custom Domain Name At Only $30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Custom Paper Idenrification. by rebelz: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
ood day fellow nairalanders.please I need the advice of experienced folks in the house over an issue that is urgent.
My elder brother who just graduated from Uniben, was sponsored by our mother to start importing of machines and goods into the country.
But strange enough, on his first trip he's been claiming his goods have been seized my customs.He showed my mum the papers containing the time range before the goods will be forfeited but I still do not trust him and I have a second doubt about his claims.
This is not because of anything but I know what he's capable of and I don't want him to keep cheating my mum.
Please how does the documents given by customs to forfeited goods actually look like because I have never seen one before and we cannot just leave him like that.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Urgent Help With Custom Paper Idenrification. by rebelz: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please ,anyone with a useful advice?. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Affordable Deal For A Website For Your Business / Limitation Period And Validity Of Some Taxes And Levies / Earn Money Daily Completing Simple Task Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.