Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,981 members, 7,949,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

For Truck Owners And Agents Ready To Load Yam From Benue Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Truck Owners And Agents Ready To Load Yam From Benue Only. (320 Views)

Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas / Opportunity For Dealers And Agents For Premium Spirit All Around Nigeria / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Truck Owners And Agents Ready To Load Yam From Benue Only. by deadkamalu: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
I am opening this thread for truck owners and their agents who are ready to load yam from Benue to the south,preferably Onitsha and neighbouring areas.

In the time past 911 lorries are the favorite for this type of trip but not anymore because traders have discovered that 12 tires comes with cheaper expense.

I am a 911 charter man or what you call loader but since the beginning of this season buyers are preferring to haul their goods with 12 tires. I have loads of buyers but scarce vehicles.

Today loading for Onitsha was from 380k to 420k. I can charge 5℅ if you can send down your vehicle. The loading point is zaki biam and environs. Interested truck owners can reach me on my mobile number 07053021235
Re: For Truck Owners And Agents Ready To Load Yam From Benue Only. by deadkamalu: 5:11am On Oct 08, 2019
If I load your truck from now till march,I will load you fertilizer from march till august.

Contact me for business. Lots of load waiting

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas For Christmas Period / $millions: My Mega Project Partnership / Access Bank Offers Free Transfer From November 1st To November 7th, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.