Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,888 members, 7,980,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios (3666 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by LifestyleTonite: 5:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Movie director, Tyler Perry is turning Atlanta into the new Hollywood by opening his magnificient studios in the city.

Tyler Perry opened a 330-acre filming complex in Atlanta this past weekend drawing almost all top black celebrities to the spot.

The studios is not exclusive to his works alone as any production company can make use of the facility too. Parts of the blockbuster movie Black Panther was shot in the Tyler Perry Studios.

The studios boasts of a replica of the White House and also the house lived by Madea, a character played by Tyler Perry in one of his movies.

Watch videos of a tour of the studios in link below

https://wotzup.ng/tyler-perry-is-turning-atlanta-into-the-new-hollywood-with-magnificent-studios-videos/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by LifestyleTonite: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2019
More photos

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by muzically(m): 5:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by newsynews: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2019
While watching the videos, I couldn't help but open my mouth wide. This is highly inspiring, unlike our celebrities who don't inspire us. They only use their wealth to buy Benz to taunt their poverty-strickened fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by drips8(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2019
He's bringing Hollywood to the black mecca.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Ahmed0336(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Damn this is mind blogging..
newsynews:

While watching the videos, I couldn't help but open my mouth wide. This is highly inspiring, unlike our celebrities who don't inspire us. They only use their wealth to buy Benz to taunt their poverty-strickened fans.

How much our celebrities get? Piracy no dey help their market.
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by folake4u(f): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2019
I love Tyler Perry's movies. Especially his latest, Nobody's fool.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by tillaman(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Black man!! Proud of you Tyler Perry

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Henrodah(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Tyler Perry movies are not classy! He should emulate film producers/Directors like Spike Lee, Antoine Fuqua , late John Singleton. Am not a fan of his movies at all....no movie buff would be. Before you criticize me , go back and watch Spike Lee's Malcolm X , and Antoine Fuqua Training day and Olympus has fallen.

3 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Wow! What a vision. cry

And out of nothing, he did that!

All our dreams are valid.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Henrodah:
Tyler Perry movies are not classy! He should emulate film producers/Directors like Spike Lee, Antoine Fuqua , late John Singleton. Am not a fan of his movies at all....no movie buff would be. Before you criticize me , go back and watch Spike Lee's Malcolm X , and Antoine Fuqua Training day and Olympus has fallen.

His movies were not meant to be classy. Just black folk tales & things happening in his community. He knows his target market & sticks to it. Now he has his own studios, & a platform for spike Lee and all the other filmmaking geniuses to get their movies produced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Henrodah(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

His movies were not meant to be classy. Just black folk tales & things happening in his community. He knows his target market & sticks to it. Now he has his own studios, & a platform for spike Lee and all the other filmmaking geniuses to get their movies produced.

Am not cut out to be watching those kinda ordinary movies , I can get that on African Magic . How long can he stick to that small targeted market? People will get bored . Medea is a messed up franchise.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Henrodah:
size

Am not cut out to be watching those kinda ordinary movies , I can get that on African Magic . How long can he stick to that small targeted market? People will get bored . Medea is a messed up franchise.
Dt 'messed up' franchise got him his own studios. The first black man to own one.
Everyone has their goals. Focus on yours.

5 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Wwildcard(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Dt 'messed up' franchise got him his own studios. The first black man to own one.
ur sense sweet die i salute that statement everybody has their goals focus on yours

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by OdenKelechi(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Dude is doing pretty well for himself
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Henrodah(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Am Happy for him no doubt! His movies needs a step up in content . When can we see a Tyler Perry movie vying for an Oscar ?? I have my own goals mister , I just don't settle for mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by kongolo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Henrodah:
His movies are always being rightly ridiculed by the mainstream movie critics and moviegoers in the U.S and elsewhere in the world.Tyler Perry studios does not in anyway,shape or form represent quality film making

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Henrodah(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
kongolo:
His movies are always being rightly ridiculed by the mainstream movie critics and moviegoers in the U.S and elsewhere in the world.Tyler Perry studios does not in anyway,shape or form represent quality film making

Ma Nigga!
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by LifestyleTonite: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

what a reply, great.
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Awesome good for him
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by freelansa: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
lalasticlala

Black man doing big things. Hope the powers that be won't ruined it for him.

Nigerian celebrities ------ Show off new Jeep and new house, no big plans to make life easy for others.
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by manuel80(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
This man is one of the most talented actor I know. So versatile

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by donjazet(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good for him
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by newsynews: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
He's done well for himself lalasticlala
Re: Tyler Perry Is Turning Atlanta Into The New Hollywood With Magnificent Studios by Solsix(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

The last sentence got me amebo is number reason why most people don't succeed

(1) (Reply)

“mr Macaroni Got Expelled” From Redeemer’s University And Became Successfull / Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit / Kaha Sings Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.