Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Need A Loan Of 50k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Loan Of 50k (2113 Views)

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job / Can You Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? Considering The Troubles It's having / How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Emmiee28:
O pay straight
not eligible
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by dimexy247(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2020
DM me

Yellowgarri:
I agree sir.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2020
dimexy247:
DM me

please check your email sir @dimexy247
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by dimexy247(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Replied already

Yellowgarri:
please check your email sir @dimexy247

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
dimexy247:
Replied already

replied
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
..... ..
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Promotions: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
You're not on whatsapp
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Promotions:
You're not on whatsapp
my phone can't use WhatsApp presently (software issue), i can drop my facebook ID sir
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Promotions:
You're not on whatsapp
hello sir
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by may320: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
You've been looking for loan going to a year if Im right, if given, how do you plan to pay back within 2wks or which work will fetch you 50k + interest in just two weeks?
If you'd look for job, by now you should have save something to serve this interest of yours.
Isn't this suspicious?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
may320:
You've been looking for loan going to a year if Im right, if given, how do you plan to pay back within 2wks or which work will fetch you 50k + interest in just two weeks?
If you'd look for job, by now you should have save something to serve this interest of yours.
Isn't this suspicious?
Good day sir.

1. I want to register as a dealer with seven up bottling company PLC. to start the sales of pet drinks.

2. I will take a pallet of different flavours for sales (whosales and retails) weekly as this is dry seasons which everyone is thirsty and will need a drink.

3. All things being equal, the loan will be repayed within a month.

4. I reside in ilorin, kwara state and I live in a permanent residence (family house) which I can't run and leave behind my Family, you can visit me for verification.

5. I will show you all necessary documents to prove that I genuinely need this loan and I promise never to default in payment.

6. I can be reached on 08136834684.

7. My certificates will be my sureties.

This is the breakdown of the business sir.

We are ten in numbers who is going to order for a 10pallets of pet drinks, each pallets consist of 154 packs with promo of nothing less than 20packs. #900 per pack at wholesale price 1k per pack at retail price. This is a business have done before which I have customers (fulani people) who can purchase 100 packs at a goal with instant cash payments because they use the 7up flavour for herbal medicine.

I will get goods twice weekly and in two weeks, I will pay back my loan and business goes on.

Cc may320
Cc Promotions
Cc incogni2o
Cc CoolJul
Cc RoyalBlak007
Cc dessycute
Cc viceddy95
Cc ifyalways
Cc Finalboss
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
may320:
Isn't this suspicious?
I'm working Sir, but underemployed, which I can't have a savings of 50k in a year. 100k is the total sum needed but I was able to raised 50k which remains 50k. I will never default in my repayment sir
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yellowgarri:
Good day sir.

1. I want to register as a dealer with seven up bottling company PLC. to start the sales of pet drinks.

2. I will take a pallet of different flavours for sales (whosales and retails) weekly as this is dry seasons which everyone is thirsty and will need a drink.

3. All things being equal, the loan will be repayed within a month.

4. I reside in ilorin, kwara state and I live in a permanent residence (family house) which I can't run and leave behind my Family, you can visit me for verification.

5. I will show you all necessary documents to prove that I genuinely need this loan and I promise never to default in payment.

6. I can be reached on 08136834684.

7. My certificates will be my sureties.

This is the breakdown of the business sir.

We are ten in numbers who is going to order for a 10pallets of pet drinks, each pallets consist of 154 packs with promo of nothing less than 20packs. #900 per pack at wholesale price 1k per pack at retail price. This is a business have done before which I have customers (fulani people) who can purchase 100 packs at a goal with instant cash payments because they use the 7up flavour for herbal medicine.

I will get goods twice weekly and in two weeks, I will pay back my loan and business goes on.

Cc may320
Cc Promotions
Cc incogni2o
Cc CoolJul
Cc RoyalBlak007
Cc dessycute
Cc viceddy95
Cc ifyalways
Cc Finalboss
Good afternoon
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Promotions:
You're not on whatsapp
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Theres no point Cc-ing me. I dont give loans.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by Yellowgarri: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
ifyalways:
Theres no point Cc-ing me. I dont give loans.
OK ma
Re: I Need A Loan Of 50k by RealityShot: 1:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Bigii:

LAPO?

Pls write your WILL before taking a 2kobo loan from Lapo. Because they will frustrate your life to suicide.
why do you say so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Deltafrik Engineering Test / U.b.a Test Format At Serve Trust Ajah.lagos / Dpr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.