Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) (728 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by grraym: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to complain about the state of the General Hospital in Bunza local government of Kebbi State.

Muhammad Mubarak shared photos which shows the dilapidated hospital and wrote;

"This is Bunza local government of Kebbi State, where Kebbi State Government of Nigeria neglect health sector all over the state which up to known there’re still hospitals with no beds, and other equipment.
Some of the Kebbi state House of Representatives,assembly and senators are just there looking for money to build mansion,drive luxury cars they can’t say anything about their constituency, this project suppose to be done by state assembly, I’m very sure if they know what took them to the house our community will not remain like this.
This is General hospital in the community of Bunza local government at first I thought this building is obsolete, but I was told that it’s serviceable. That patients are still taking prescription.

See more photos; http://graygist.com/2019/10/08/appalling-state-of-a-general-hospital-in-kebbi/

Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by grraym: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by omenka(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Not even Abuja is spared such sights. So it would be funny if folks arrive here to rain curses on Kebbi in particular or *the north* in general.
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Well, I'm not moved cos I've seen worse. But then again, you said government hospital not primary health care. Is there no commissioner for health in that state and no member representing that constituency in the house of assembly?
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Charleys: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Not even Abuja is spared such sights. So it would be funny if folks arrive here to rain curses on Kebbi in particular or *the north* in general.

Kebbi is not in the North.
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
That's an Apc led state.
A changed state
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
I think some states in Nigeria should have been merge with neighboring countries.
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Herbephe1(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2019
this is not hospitable!
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2019
- You castigate them - they call you wailers.
- You beat them - they call you Ipob.
- You call for Restructure - they call you terrorist.
- You call for protest - they call you oppurtunist.
- You maintain your silence - they call you hypocrite.
- You take the fight head on - they abandon you.
- You bring up better candidates - they vote stupid.
- You call for voters to come out - they stay at home.

Nigeria just has a very peculiar problem..

1 Like

Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
ballot box can reach anywhere but development can't reach that place what a shame
Re: Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi (photos) by Tosin17(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
H
grraym:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to complain about the state of the General Hospital in Bunza local government of Kebbi State.

Muhammad Mubarak shared photos which shows the dilapidated hospital and wrote;
Have you seen their government house? If you saw that one you would not talk about ordinary general hospital. Kebbi should be a local government honestly.

See more photos; http://graygist.com/2019/10/08/appalling-state-of-a-general-hospital-in-kebbi/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Comment On National Issues President Jonathan Tells Fredrick Nwabufo / (139) Nigerian Girls Have Been Arrested For Prostitution / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.