Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Here Is How You Can Earn With Jumia One App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How You Can Earn With Jumia One App (183 Views)

How To Make Up To 10000 With Jumia One App / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How You Can Earn With Jumia One App by dagonoto(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Hi everyone, good morning to you all, I don't wanna be selfish because everyone need money, I wanna share with you how you can start making money with jumia app, although it might be funny but I've make about 150k with the app
If you wanna know how don't be shy to message me on WhatsApp : 08077997310
Not scam 100% sure and real

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That Shows You Have Chosen A Wrong Side Hustle / Best Startups In Nigeria! / Be Your Own_boss International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.