Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (33414 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
post=82943822:

It is a very big shame that this is coming from a PROF lecturer.
So if his daughter's lecturer sexually assaulted her due to the way she was dressed, he will beat the daughter when she gets home?
What happens to sending them out if they dressed in the way the university do not allow (this being Nigeria).
Or whay happens to looking the other way without making eye or peni.s contact with such girls?

So if this randy PROF lecturer is complaining about how Nigerian girls dress to campus, what should the lecturers abroad say about their students where some girls dressed in bumper shorts and bras as if they are going to the beach or club.
So they should assault them and claim the students are assaulting them?!

Shameless animal justifying rubbish!
Just like you justified rubbish on the other thread. You've learned to run from battles you cannot win, and masquerade as a crusader of good things, but you are fighting in defense of the Ghanaian lecturer on another thread. Stick to your politics. You are double tongued. You need to see yourself on that thread without your modifications.

https://www.nairaland.com/5458563/professor-ransford-gyampo-speaks-sex/1#82943443
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by spencekat(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Xisnin:

What is your problem with girls who seduce lecturers and how is that
related to being sexually harrassed?
Can't you use your brain
Use your own brain and understand first before throwing meaningless jab.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
This man is clearly a randy professor and should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Ignore losers...... wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by ecclize: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2019
I belief he got he point... provocative dress should be sanctioned in school...
but some lecturers are just pervert if u like wear jalamia to enter the place go still hungry dem
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Sterope(f): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
What silly point? Something must be fundamentally wrong with you.

High school girls in the UK wear bum skirts and leggings to school. Male teachers do not go around victimising these impressionable girls.

These lecturers are in position of power, that is they can decline and punish erring female students. There is no justification for a lecturer to sexually harass a female student. None whatsoever!!!

LORDKing001:

Some hypocrites will not accept this point rather they'll fire back.

Same point I was trying to prove yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by IamCharles123: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:

Some hypocrites will not accept this point rather they'll fire back.

Same point I was trying to prove yesterday
You are only proving your stupidity. What ever happened to self control, i thought nigeria was suppose to be a religious country filled with god fearing people.
Even if a girl like let her naked n walk on the street, its the duty of these so called pastor lecturer to teach n correct them, or just ignore them instead of asking of sex from them.
Even with all una religiousness no single self control. You just see woman n you lose your sense of reasoning, you n the lecturers are all stupid people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by ikorodureporta: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
They were never raped. Some even offered their bodies. @ d end of it all, the hardworking ones are going home with 2'2, 3rd, while they smile home with 2'1 & even 1st Class.

Corruption in d system isn't just abt sex. Some ppl are also oppressed by cultists..

I remember my mates then wey dey see exam questions like 3 days to exam, yet, they still struggled with 40

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by nkwuocha1: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
zangaozanga:
This man is clearly a randy professor and should be investigated.
He is,I know him very well.He is a lecturer in English department.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by nauto6: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
I see
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Royalfurnitures: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Though the actions of some lecturers that sleep with their female students in exchange for grades can never be justified, some female students should share the blame with the lecturers too as some of them deliberately give their body to lecturers in exchange for grades

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by makewetalk2: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Bro, even in Iran people give sex for grades. So stop telling us about provocative dressing. If a lecturer sets the standard for dressing in his classroom, the students will abide. We all know some lecturers send some students out as a result of their dressing. If dressing is the reason for rape, then a criminal can actually say that the sight of a bullion van is his reason for robbing. and everyone will claim that the aroma of food displayed in KFC is the reason why he stole.
A lecturer is deemed responsible and that is why a position of power is vested in him. Young kids are not simply hired for the job. Integrity comes to play before the job. The lecturer himself passed through the system and knows the kind of job that he applied for. Why do Nigerians always complain of indecent dressing as the reason for rape but when they travel outside Nigeria where women prefer bikini to what you refer to as indecent dressing, they respect themselves. there are Imam in Canada and in Europe. Girls dress as they want and men do the same. No one has a right to take advantage of another person because of the person's choice of dressing.
there is simply no reason why a man will desire and reach out to take advantage of a girl because of her dressing.
There are fat and ugly girls who dress improperly, why do they always go for the vulnerable ones?

PassingShot:

Let's be practical, the provocative dressing is also a major cause of the sexual harassment. Many otherwise godly and pious lecturers and Imams have been fallen by such dressing.

That's not to absolve those who engage in sexual harassment of culpability though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Influential101: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
PassingShot:

Let's be practical, the provocative dressing is also a major cause of the sexual harassment. Many otherwise godly and pious lecturers and Imams have been fallen by such dressing.

That's not to absolve those who engage in sexual harassment of culpability though.
I disagree..The pic below says it all.. why don't they harrass half-naked students when they go abroad? ? Because the system works and there are consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by IamCharles123: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Sterope:

High school girls in the UK wear bum skirts and leggings to school. Male teachers do not go around victimising these impressionable girls.

These lecturers are in position of power, that is they can decline and punish erring female students. There is no justification for a lecturer to sexually harass a female student. None whatsoever!!!

Dont mind that idiot, i was so pissed at his comment, and nigeria is more religious than US and UK o, but no single self control, all of the are hypocrite.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
From the comments on this thread, I just realized how Nigerians are super-sentimental and react emotionally to everything without being rational. I'm not a lecturer, but I agree with certain points in his statement:

1. He's not supporting sex for grades in any way. He's just saying sex for grades should not be viewed from one perspective alone.
2. Since the lecturer is bound by the code of ethics of his profession, the students should also be bound by the University's code of conduct as regards morals and dressing.
3. Granted, there is a certain percentage of academically gifted students who were victimized by lecturers to exchange sex for marks, despite their brilliance. However, this figure is insignificant when compared to the large proportion of bimbos and empty-headed slay mamas whose sole purpose in school is to sleep their way through to their degree. They never read, they know nothing but to open and close nyash...

Inasmuch as I believe sex for marks is generally corrupt and should be dealt with legally, pointing ALL fingers towards the lecturers is not the right way to approach it.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by LORDKing001: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
IamCharles123:

You are only proving your stupidity. What ever happened to self control, i thought nigeria was suppose to be a religious country filled with god fearing people.
Even if a girl like let her naked n walk on the street, its the duty of these so called pastor lecturer to teach n correct them, or just ignore them instead of asking of sex from them.
Even with all una religiousness no single self control. You just see woman n you lose your sense of reasoning, you n the lecturers are all stupid people.
Gerara here idiot buffoon.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by LadyExcellency: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2019
80% of Nairaland graduates that commented on this board are guilty of Sexually Transmitted Degrees or Financial Induced Degrees.

Hopeless generation

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by IamCharles123: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2019
PassingShot:

In US and UK secondary school student were bum short n mini skirt to class. I dont think any of these useless lecturer will be bold enough to try such rubbish over there.
Nigeria is just a lawless country.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Juliearth(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2019
timbuk2:
sometimes...i mean not all the time...but sometimes...it makes more sense to remain quiet than open your mouth and spew thrash...and to think this is a professor...smh

What do you expect from somone who rolls in that mud?
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by IamCharles123: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:

Gerara here idiot buffoon.
Lol, i dont expect any intelligent comment from you.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by makewetalk2: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/1995614/celebrating-nigerian-lecturers-distinguished-themselves/4#67437436

I posted this link above. Look at how a rapist was adorned with a distinguished crown. That man called Anigboro in that article raped many students in Abraka those years. That man failed my wife two times until I went on a social media tirade and that was how my wife escaped his grip. But, read that article and see how he is glorified. How do you want the victims to feel?
Do not commonize these things, they are animalistic behaviors.
People are suffering.
PassingShot:

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by backbone503(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
If you schooled in Nigeria, then you'll know he said nothing but the truth. But that shouldn't have come from him.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Beat123(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
timbuk2:
sometimes...i mean not all the time...but sometimes...it makes more sense to remain quiet than open your mouth and spew thrash...and to think this is a professor...smh
imagine what’s coming out from a professors mouth!!! See how we make excuses for nonsense!
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by bigpicture001: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
I cn very well relate to that .the other day i got an erection cuz a big breasted student was on the front row and constarnting bending over..didnt know if it was intensional though....i couldnt concentrate

That was like the 5 time that same gal was doing such...the temptation is much oii....

But for me, 17 to 19 year olds turn me off as kids

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by adenigga(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:

80% of Nigerian female graduates graduated with sexual transmitted degrees.

You're are a genius!
I concurred with you!
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Duggedised12(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
IamCharles123:

the ones fully clothed are raped, children are raped by pastors ,imams ,teachers , fathers ,uncles, cousins, etc, see eh, na wild animals full this country forget all those religious nonsense,the things Nigerians do behind closed doors even the devil will be shocked, me dey fear how i go take raise my future daughter for this kind environment of animals around.Many women now lock their kids in the house when going out cant even trust a male relative with your kids again smh.

This sex for mark thing has been going on for years, some married women had to do spill over just cos they refused to warm the bed of a randy lecturers, these animals will not even respect the ring on a woman's fingers when they want their way.
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by LORDKing001: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Sterope:

I do agree with what you said above. If the same girl is punished for her actions ... She'll still go out there and say otherwise. Haven't you read or seen were female students blackmail their lecturers just to attract pity and later punish d lecturer just because he's a man.
There are two side of a coin...
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2019
post=82943822:

It is a very big shame that this is coming from a PROF lecturer.
So if his daughter's lecturer sexually assaulted her due to the way she was dressed, he will beat the daughter when she gets home?
What happens to sending them out if they dressed in the way the university do not allow (this being Nigeria).
Or whay happens to looking the other way without making eye or peni.s contact with such girls?

So if this randy PROF lecturer is complaining about how Nigerian girls dress to campus, what should the lecturers abroad say about their students where some girls dressed in the shortest of bumper shorts and bras as if they are going to the beach or club?
So they should assault them and claim the students are assaulting them with their dressing?!

Shameless animal justifying rubbish!
People like u are the societal problem. You wont accept truth and set yourself free from petty prejudice. Do you know howany ladies that want to offer their bodies to pass exams; girls who won't stay in school and jump from one city to another selling their bodies. Can you wake up? You look at things from one perspective. Your mentality is a problem that keeps you at a spot each time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Ikpunnu1: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82944387:
Ignore losers...... wink
[/s]
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by AK481(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2019
How many guys have actually left a girl that visited them in their flat “untouched”(no touching of body),if she is scantily dressed .
Re: Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers by Ikpunnu1: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82943840:

Is this ongoing serious issue suppose to be funny or what exactly?
SMH

You've said it all Zanga!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Recover Or Bounce Back After A Bad First Year In School / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Victory Onya Njah Has First Class Bsc Economics In UNIJOS, The First Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.