Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience (806 Views)

Another 24 Incorrect English Statements We Big-headed Nigerians Speak. / UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by GuestLog: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
It is no news that BBC has uncovered the sex epidemic raving our higher institution of learning in Nigeria and this has strike fear in the minds of lecturers who carry on their immoral acts with such impunity and immunity.

However, the BBC cannot be in all universities and reveal all the sexual misconducts going on in the universities in Nigeria but with your story, we can all join hands to expose this evil and rid our institutions of these predators who pry on the weak students and underaged girls.

Have you experienced or know anyone who has been affected by this epidemic? Speak out and give names if you have to. Silence is what enable evil to thrive.

Share your story.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by Vulcanheph(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Please guys shouldn't be left out......if You have been sexually Harrassed by female Lecturers let us know.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by Young03(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Well I'm not a girl
but mine own experience is money intimidation by these lecturer s
if you don't pay 10k for a course, They will be brutal to u in the exam hall
500LT experience
Re: Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by GuestLog: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Please guys shouldn't be left out......if You have been sexually Harrassed by female Lecturers let us know.
You are right, sometimes we tend to look at it from one side of the table.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by GuestLog: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Young03:
Well I'm not a girl

but mine own experience is money intimidation by these lecturer s

if you don't pay 10k for a course, They will be brutal to u in the exam hall

500LT experience
Is there any lecturer in your school that's notorious for sex with students?
Re: Nigerians Speak On Their "Cold Room" Experience by Young03(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
GuestLog:
Is there any lecturer in your school that's notorious for sex with students?

No the girls willingly give it to them

No girl in my department is below 20yrs of age

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having 1.99 Cgpa In My,200level / Proven Way To Study For JAMB this year And Pass Excellently Well / Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post Utme Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.