Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,202 members, 7,967,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Patronize Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Patronize Me (233 Views)

I Sell Home And Office Gadgets At An Unbeatable Price, Pls Patronize Me / Patronize Me Please / Patronize Me With Gerald, Aluminum Nail And Pvc,accessories And Gerald Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronize Me by Ynix(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Hello Nlanders,

I am doing my best to finalize all that I require to raise funding for starting my rice plantation.

I am not begging for money but opportunity to add value to you by helping you create anything digital.

1. If you need a website you can contact me. With just 12k
2. 2D Animation Explainer Video for your business which you can put on YouTube or Instagram or even facebook for advertisement for 3000 Naira only.
3. You want to have your own e-commerce website to sell e-books. 20k only.

To contact me [url]/23481446212[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Network Marketing Business / . / Best Way To Run Facebook Ads Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.