Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,192 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? (1597 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Test Invite / Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? / Stanbic Ibtc Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by ketubah: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
hi people,

new to this thread.

Please has anyone done stanbic test recenly or do you know anyone that has done it recently.

I need to know the format and how to prepare.Test is next week

Counting on you guys.
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by Francescy: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
I sat and passd their test in July vut have not heard a word from them since then. Its solely Numerical andd Verbal SHL. Just study your SHL and you'll be fine. I applied for an experienced role.What position did you apply for?Good luck with the test. Cheers
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by ketubah: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2010
hi Francescy,

It's also an experienced hire job ,i did not apply,kind of referral but they said i have to do the test.Did u use any materials to practice.Been to that SHL site but can't seem to get anything.If you know anyone there i'll suggest you follow up,i think they are restructuring and may need people from time to time but they also seem to be conservative,i hear there are people who have offer letters but have been asked not to resume yet.

Times are really hard,i think we should stop focusing our attention in banks for now
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by Francescy: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2010
Hi Ketubah,

How have you been? How did your test go? Please fill me in.

Good luck. Cheers.
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by UGOCHUKWU3: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2010
@ketuba

Go and get the recent edition of GMAT,practice short essays,graph interpretation and pls feed us back,am kind of n their waitin list,dis restructuring just distablised so many things.NOTE,time is of essence in the test
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by ketubah: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2010
Hi Freancescy/UGo,

Not done the test yet o,their HR was meant to call me last week but they did not call,i also will not call so as to prepare adequately for the job.I want the job so bad however am not desperate and i don't try to get excited about this things until i have the offer letter.The restructuring seems to be an issue and i even hear that there are people who have their offer letters but have been told not to resume,i plan to call them after the public holidays.

By the way am an advocate of doing your own thing yourself,all this employers are something else,they can break your heart over a million times.

Would want to PM you guys ,how can i get your email addresses?
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by ketubah: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2010
Hi UGO,

were u allowed to use calculator for the maths part?
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by UGOCHUKWU3: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
calculator allowed bt still have to be very fast,let me have ur email address,i ll mail u immediately,am always online
tanx
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by bonniexxx: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ ketubah cud u pls post their HR number. Have applied many times but nothing apn'd. A friend told me u've got to av a contact in there. Pls your response is highly appreciated. Thxs.
Re: Anyone Done Stanbic Ibtc Test Recently? by ketubah: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
sorry,i do not have their HR number,been talking to someone in an entire different unit

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Stop Unemployment In Our Country / Globacom Recruits Management Trainees For Regions / Global Offshore Oil Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.