Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,219 members, 7,880,807 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. (4439 Views)

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / Northern Governors Should Develop Their Own Resources, Says Baba- Ahmed / New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
That guy is not edo please direct your guns to Afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Zinoly: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
otuekong1:
Kai,Igbo people una too get mouth,abeg make una stop on both sides

Doesn't change the fact erosion will sweep Anambra
GODPUNISHALABI:
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Westbestside: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Even Abia is a mess
What is this
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Westbestside: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
GuyWise:
Look at this foolish op grin Guy there is no South West state more beautiful or developed than ANY South East State.

Guy, two can play this very game.. stop posting old and fake pictures here or I will flood this forum with current way of life in oyoruba states
Lol, post the current na, you dey fear
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Westbestside: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Meaning of denial as seen below..

A view of Edo state.....Where 93.2% of the masses live in mud house and poor state.
This is a village in edo, not the city. If u should post igbo village, everyone will run.
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Westbestside: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

At least I’m not a baby factory product
Abi o
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Lot13(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Even Abia is a mess
what an eyesore. This can only be habitable for pigs.
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by YorubaNinja: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
GuyWise:
Look at this foolish op grin Guy there is no South West state more beautiful or developed than ANY South East State.

Guy, two can play this very game.. stop posting old and fake pictures here or I will flood this forum with current way of life in oyoruba states

So typical of you guys to brag over nothing. You can't control ordinary erosion...

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by omoharry(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
GuyWise:

why are u pained??we should all be ashamed that Nigeria that pride itself as a country with smart and hard working people cannot keep their surroundings clean.Everyone throws trash in drainage and on the streets ,even the front of their stores and houses cannot even be cleaned by us but will be waiting for government to come and clean in front of our stores and houses ..why ??i wonder .is it that we a group of dirty people that cannot clean after ourselves??it is pathetic.we are guilty of this lackadaisical artitude we have towards our environment..our government inclusive becos they are a product of our society.Lagos and other cities in Nigeria are dirty. The only reason why we treat our environment this way is becos of lack of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Obdk: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Don't bother , mercyville

I will download Edo state as a village and hand over to him now..

Every nook and cranny will be well represented.

The guy is a coward afonja like u, who hide under a different tribe online to throw tribal tantrums in a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Smoke55: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
plaindealer:

Are poor people in Edo and Oyo state the reason why Gully Erosion is destroying the SE?

You Igbos hardly make sense.
is the erosion destroying SE the reason there are very large numbers of poor people in edo and oyo?? onye iberibe!

4 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Dirty environment
I'm a yoruba person and that's natural occurrence
It can happen to anybody
Stop it
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Obdk: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
agadez007:
I can bet my two spherical blokos thata the O.p is a Skull mining,Tiger clawed face,ewedu gobbling,poverty stricken Afonja

They are that evil

U mean 5 times headslamming toilet soup drinking scratch face

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by xelly: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

It’s progress we were known for prostitution before but now Igbos are taking over

We were 12 & 14 in Waec now we are 3
If we had Igbo or Yoruba population numbers we would have been way ahead

Igbo is classic example of big for nothing

I know this Yoruba urchin will show face.

Mind you his agenda is to pitch SE against other tribes because his attempt to lobby the SE into supporting them in 2023 failed. He is from the suffersicated region.

You know SW acts like the snake in Eden

5 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by xelly: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
I know the wanabi. He cannot face fowl let alone dog. Confirm coward
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
dude is not from edo state.he is a descendant of afonja
I'm Yoruba
I asked the guy one on one
He said Edo
Even other Igbos know this
Wait! U think it's all of south south that like Igbos?
Better don't live in that delusion
Everybody has their own freewill
Don't just always assume stuffs

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Yoruba's are too disgusting...

Why fight Igbos everyday as if you're married to same husband?

You may also come back to claim Niger Delta...

This is Lagos jankara market.
https://www.nairaland.com/5459903/flooded-jankara-market-lagos-where
What claim do u have or proof that he is not edo like he is telling u

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
xelly:

I know this Yoruba urchin will show face.

Mind you his agenda is to pitch SE against other tribes because his attempt to lobby the SE into supporting them in 2023 failed. He is from the suffersicated region.

You know SW acts like the snake in Eden

Yes I’m from Ilorin idiot

2 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

I know you are from Southwest claiming Edo, please is Southwest developed?
What proof do u have he is from south west
South west is your nightmare
He has said time and time again that he is edo
But of course na yorubas u go shift attention to
An only yorubas dey for Nigeria
Rubbish
He is also beninkingdowm
Even some Igbos here know him
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
agadez007:
I can bet my two spherical blokos that the O.p is a Skull mining,Tiger clawed face,ewedu gobbling,poverty stricken Afonja

They are that evil
Please I'm yoruba
What proof do u have he is yoruba
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Please I'm yoruba What proof do u have he is yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by haaryobhami: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
dude is not from edo state.he is a descendant of afonja
people from SS tacke u igbos but u would rather call them Yoruba out of fear.
asari dokubo is right,u guys are slaves to Niger/delta people.
am sure if an ijaw man raped ur sister u would call him afonja.
OSU slaves

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Unlimitk(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=82963107][/quote]
This is an Edo man who likes yoruba people
I've seen urhobo and other minority defend Igbos here on nairaland
Does that mean they are Igbo?
This Edo guy likes yorubas in one way or the other but that in no way means he is yoruba
He doesn't even deny his Edo ancestry
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Lot13(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Please I'm yoruba
What proof do u have he is yoruba
They know quite well the guy is from Edo but the fear of been seen as hated by every other tribes is the reason they are living in denial.
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by haaryobhami: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

What proof do u have he is from south west
South west is your nightmare
He has said time and time again that he is edo
But of course na yorubas u go shift attention to
An only yorubas dey for Nigeria
Rubbish
He is also beninkingdowm
Even some Igbos here know him
Rubbish
Igbo's on nairaland are scared of niger/delta people .
thats why if anybody from the region attack them they quickly tag him afonja out of fear.
Igbo's are conquered descendant of ijaw slaves.
even someone from south south rape there mothers they would rather keep mute or call him afonja than get angry at him.
pls just show mercy on the slaves
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by GMbuharii: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

The difference is we are building our state
Edo now has the 3rd best result in Nigeria waec
We recently became the 2nd largest exporter of palm oil after ondo
We are not going to other regions and facing discrimination

We are very tolerant there’s an entire street called Yoruba street due to the sheer population of Yorubas and never have we had any issues

Edo is the 5th largest receiptiant of remittance and first outside SW

as a state we are larger and richer than 3 south east states

We have great empires and are cordial with all regions

Can you boast of the same
All your achievements must rely on moving to another region nothing you can do on your own

Useless tribe

Wor logor we nah? What's your own problem with the igbos? Since when did this start?

Bhokhina!!! So the Igbos are now our problem suddenly?!
Everybody is thinking it but only the Igbos are saying it and the we,see what you are doing!
I doubt if you are Edo but if you are,then uhundan n'okhua we khin!!!!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by meccuno: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm Yoruba
I asked the guy one on one
He said Edo
Even other Igbos know this
Wait! U think it's all of south south that like Igbos?
Better don't live in that delusion
Everybody has their own freewill
Don't just always assume stuffs
The Igbos might have their issues but the state in south south that Yorubas are loved are basically Edo state and itsekiri part of delta state. you obviously dont want me to tell you how Yoruba are viewed in Rivers or Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by GMbuharii: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Meaning of denial as seen below..

A view of Edo state.....Where 93.2% of the masses live in mud house and poor state.

It's ok,I'm Edo and we got no problem with you people. Pay those impostors no heed.

We are all southerners and we know who our collective enemy is.
The enemy is the one that say No to True federalism and Restructuring and Regionalism and Resources control. Ignore impostors who are hell bent on hitting our heads together, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Osaze007: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
meccuno:
The Igbos might have their issues but the state in south south that Yorubas are loved are basically Edo state and itsekiri part of delta state. you obviously dont want me to tell you how Yoruba are viewed in Rivers or Bayelsa.

Bayelsa votes are unfortunately inconsequential
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by meccuno: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Bayelsa votes are unfortunately inconsequential
oh really? i never talked about votes here. undecided
Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by GMbuharii: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
meccuno:

Unlimitk, you can believe whatever and whoever you want to believe. But the truth remains,we southerners are doomed if we continue like this. Pele o

As for you above,keep on promoting hate and discord. God is watching and will fix you

1 Like

Re: Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
GMbuharii:

It's ok,I'm Edo and we got no problem with you people. Pay those impostors no heed.

We are all southerners and we know who our collective enemy is.
The enemy is the one that say No to True federalism and Restructuring and Regionalism and Resources control. Ignore impostors who are hell bent on hitting our heads together, thank you.

Well noted...I have already bowed out....and won't go further.

I only doubt if he is from there but he claims to.....I made it clear in page 2 that I don't know what is controlling him....though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions Of Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Accounts From January / South-west Polls Results By Bantu Page / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.