Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis (680 Views)

How To Get Rid Of A Recurrent Typhoid Fever / The Executives Of Recurrent Abdomen Pain In Children! / Why Do I Get Recurrent Boils? On Inner Thighs, Groin Area, Buttocks & Armpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by serendipityF: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please help me...I have been having this recurring sore throat that comes with serious fever. I had it last year March 2018 and I was admitted at the hospital and treated, never heard of it again till this year April 2019, I was admitted again and treated only for it to come again in July, then September and presently October. The doctors said it's Tonsilitis but I am just tired, I ve used all the antibiotics given and it seems it just goes temporarily and come back again. Doctors and others that knows/has this experience should please help me out on what to do. I'm getting scared of the frequency
Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by ItzSpartacuz: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Go and do an HIV test and a full blood culture.
Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by Healthyway15: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2019
serendipityF:
Please help me...I have been having this recurring sore throat that comes with serious fever. I had it last year March 2018 and I was admitted at the hospital and treated, never heard of it again till this year April 2019, I was admitted again and treated only for it to come again in July, then September and presently October. The doctors said it's Tonsilitis but I am just tired, I ve used all the antibiotics given and it seems it just goes temporarily and come back again. Doctors and others that knows/has this experience should please help me out on what to do. I'm getting scared of the frequency

Hello... sorry about your condition

The tonsils are needed by our body to produce antibodies to fight infections but unfortunately they can also get infected by bacterial or viral infection. So in a situation whereby it is recurrent or it gets bigger that it causes upper airway obstruction, the next option usually is to undergo surgery to remove them, and this may have some drawbacks too.

But there are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or infection completely. So we recommend appropriate supplements for the complete treatment of tonsillitis to get the desired results.

For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details
Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by serendipityF: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
I did them in may when I was admitted and results came out fine

ItzSpartacuz:
Go and do an HIV test and a full blood culture.
Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by serendipityF: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Ok thanks

Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

The tonsils are needed by our body to produce antibodies to fight infections but unfortunately they can also get infected by bacterial or viral infection. So in a situation whereby it is recurrent or it gets bigger that it causes upper airway obstruction, the next option usually is to undergo surgery to remove them, and this may have some drawbacks too.

But there are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or infection completely. So we recommend appropriate supplements for the complete treatment of tonsillitis to get the desired results.

Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by Healthyway15: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
The tonsils are needed by our body to produce antibodies to fight infections but unfortunately they can also get infected by bacterial or viral infection.

So in a situation whereby it is recurrent or it gets bigger that it causes upper airway obstruction, the next option usually is to undergo surgery to remove them, and this may have some drawbacks too.

But there are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or infection completely. So we recommend appropriate supplements of our reputable Company for the complete treatment of tonsillitis to get the desired results.

Re: Help! Recurrent Tonsilitis by substance007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dear,I advice strickly from experience. Diet contributes to recurring tonsli, once u've finished with Lab testing and everything is fine, just try and adjust in ur diet and see what happens. Take less milk, fish and cold stuffs, and see what happens. Also try cover ur self from cold when sleeping at night.
Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Hemopure (bovine Hemoglobin) For Jehovah’s Witnesses / . / This Will Cure Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection Problem Once And For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.