Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? (733 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? by Beke2020: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hello Lively Stones,

I have a friend who is going through a lot of pain after divorce and now relationship issue. I need your advice so I can help her through it.

You see she has been married to the guy for 12 years and they have kids. But the guy has another wife before her so when he married her it was hell. Pressure from his wife. Pressure from his family.

So much pains. And eventually she decided to leave but the day she made up her mind she had a serious beating from the man that she could hardly walk. So she left him they are now separated

Now she is in a relationship and doesn’t know how to keep it going because......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-needs-your-advisewill-her-new-boyfriend-accept-her/

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? by Kaycee54321(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Because what?

Anyway, La Click La Quench.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? by Abfinest007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
are you sure is your friend or your self .if is for u I reserved my comments but if it is for ur friend tell her to contact me at "is not my business at Yahoo *com
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? by rtdCivilservant: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beke2020:

Hello Lively Stones,

I have a friend who is going through a lot of pain after divorce and now relationship issue. I need your advice so I can help her through it.

You see she has been married to the guy for 12 years and they have kids. But the guy has another wife before her so when he married her it was hell. Pressure from his wife. Pressure from his family.

So much pains. And eventually she decided to leave but the day she made up her mind she had a serious beating from the man that she could hardly walk. So she left him they are now separated

Now she is in a relationship and doesn’t know how to keep it going because......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-needs-your-advisewill-her-new-boyfriend-accept-her/

U are a very wicked friend, if truly ur friend is going through the shit u put up there and u are willing to find solution for her as a reason, kind and good friend (not a stupid and barbaric one that u are) u would have posted everything here. So get out from my face.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advise:will Her New Boyfriend Accept Her? by Beke2020: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked
Abfinest007:
are you sure is your friend or your self .if is for u I reserved my comments but if it is for ur friend tell her to contact me at "is not my business at Yahoo *com

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Put Your Penis Away In A Condom! / I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment / All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.