Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. (1796 Views)

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB / Igodye : There Is Hunger In Nigeria Don't Let Anyone Deceive You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Miracleboy2019: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed IGoDye, Others.

Self acclaimed youngest billionaire has cried out from detention that he has been illegally detained for over twenty days now by the police under the instructions of Popular comedian, I Go Dye, Level 9 boss and Joseph Osawaru.

Confirming his unlawful detention on Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 Biletiri said:

I was billed to organize a show for Joseph Osawaru and Level 9 boss. The agreement was N85m but they paid N36m as deposit for the show slated for December.
I gave Ayodeji N10m advance for the Wiz kid and he told me he has paid him.

I also Gabe him N1m to go and meet Burna Boy in America. Sadly, they breached the contract by not paying me the remaining N51m. Aside that, Ayodeji didn't pay Wizkid, rather he bought camera and left it in America. He was arrested and released after dripping N3.5m.

I was picked up at Portharcourt with a bullet proof hilux. They took me to area F but they refused them audience befkre they now detained Me in Asaba A division. I told them to take me to EFCC or SFU if they are sure its a fraud. They beat me with cutlass and secured a kangaroo court to detain me. The case is handled by SP Promise, Inspector .

Sadly, they have detained me for the past 20 days , seized my phones and deleted all the posts I made on I Go Dye on my official Instagram page, @biletiri.

Level 9 boss boasted he has a lot of ZIB zone 5 on his payroll and even bought clothes for top ranking officers. Level 9 is also a land grabber. The lawyer who came to see me has d details of the people he arrested.

I go dye was planning evil for me. I had to make arrangement with the DPO at the airport division to arrange security for me about 3 Hilux because pH is a kidnapping zone and I Go dye was eyeing a contract I was to execute. He lied to the police that they told him they have approved 800m for me, please he should come with proof to EFCC.
Cos I Go Dye has been coming to bribe the police.

The 2.5m I gave to him he hasn't refund to me.
He collected money from his colleagues like Ajebo and he has not refunded the money to ajebo and I go dye hasn't paid me back.

Even he has disappointed Akpororo twice he will now ask me to call them that the management will book the flight. I Go Dye lives a fake life.

It would be recalled that few days after his declaration, self -crowned youngest billionaire, Tunde Biletiri, who challenged Huspuppi and Mompha has been arrested over series of frauds running Into several millions of Naira.

1 Share

Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Miracleboy2019: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Go Dye, Joseph Osawaru, Level 9 Boss Illegally Detained Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri

Self acclaimed youngest billionaire has cried out from detention that he has been illegally detained for over twenty days now by the police under the instructions of Popular comedian, I Go Dye, Level 9 boss, Obi Kingsley, based in Asaba and Joseph Osawaru owner of Exquisite Homes 2 hotel and Lounge.

Confirming his unlawful detention on Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 Biletiri said:

I was billed to organize a show for Joseph Osawaru and Level 9 boss. The agreement was N85m but they paid N36m as deposit for the show slated for December.
I gave Ayodeji N10m advance for the Wiz kid and he told me he has paid him.

I also Gabe him N1m to go and meet Burna Boy in America. Sadly, they breached the contract by not paying me the remaining N51m. Aside that, Ayodeji didn't pay Wizkid, rather he bought camera and left it in America. He was arrested and released after dripping N3.5m.

I was picked up at Portharcourt with a bullet proof hilux. They took me to area F but they refused them audience befkre they now detained Me in Asaba A division. I told them to take me to EFCC or SFU if they are sure its a fraud. They beat me with cutlass and secured a kangaroo court to detain me. The case is handled by SP Promise, Inspector .

Sadly, they have detained me for the past 20 days , seized my phones and deleted all the posts I made on I Go Dye on my official Instagram page, @biletiri.

Level 9 boss boasted he has a lot of ZIB zone 5 on his payroll and even bought clothes for top ranking officers. Level 9 is also a land grabber. The lawyer who came to see me has d details of the people he arrested.

I go dye was planning evil for me. I had to make arrangement with the DPO at the airport division to arrange security for me about 3 Hilux because pH is a kidnapping zone and I Go dye was eyeing a contract I was to execute. He lied to the police that they told him they have approved 800m for me, please he should come with proof to EFCC.
Cos I Go Dye has been coming to bribe the police.

The 2.5m I gave to him he hasn't refund to me.
He collected money from his colleagues like Ajebo and he has not refunded the money to ajebo and I go dye hasn't paid me back.

Even he has disappointed Akpororo twice he will now ask me to call them that the management will book the flight. I Go Dye lives a fake life.

It would be recalled that few days after his declaration, self -crowned youngest billionaire, Tunde Biletiri, who challenged Huspuppi and Mompha has been arrested over series of frauds running Into several millions of Naira
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by helinues: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Youngest billionaires with how much billions?

So him get billions and still dey for cell?

Make him continue deceiving himself
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Neekado(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2019
N85millon naira show!!! Now that's the kinda business am talking about. Super dope
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Despite loopholes, I don't approve any sort of victimization or intimidation.

Moreover all celebrities are fake except few.
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Mutemenot(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
What kind of show is 85m in naija abeg ?? Is that another bbnaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
That's why you hardly see Nigerian celebrities commenting and taking stance on political issues that affects every Nigerian negatively. They too are living fake lives and are looking for money upandan. Does it ever get to a point in the life of a black man where he says, I am making so much or I've made so much money and now its time to HELP others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by helinues: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
What kind of show is 85m in naija abeg ?? Is that another bbnaija

The show must be full of local artist self.

All those Comedy , standard musical shows with lots of celebrity dey cost more than N500m

Advert alone lasan Na kiiiiiiiki
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by okosodo: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2019
A
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by daddytime(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol...

This one get brain problem.

Make him people sha tie am down before e run enter market.
Re: Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. by Wisdom2018: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Why haven't they charge the case to court! Anybody can claim being a billionaire, but that is not enough reason to be detain for long without any court order.

There must be something wrong somewhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Lga As Inec Declares 5 Lga So Far In Kogi Gube / Total Lockdown In Abeokuta In Picture / Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.