Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,658 members, 7,972,453 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

Could She Be Joking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Joking? (1088 Views)

Chat Shows Medical Doctor Joking About Rape And Blaming Women For Causing Rape / I Was Joking When I Said I Like 12, 13 And 14-year-old Girls – Nigerian Man Say / 18+ Of Nigerian Comedians Joking With The Man's Not Hot Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Joking? by natosjahdi: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Please guys I dont want to get into trouble and as well I dont want to be held down by a girl.. we've just started dating for just a month. Something came up yesterday and I told her daht I cant continue on the relationship. Mind you I have decline to kiss her when she requested no sex as well, not interested in that based on moral standards.. however, the most scary part is that she promised to commit suicide if I ask fr breakup again. Please guys I need help. I dont want my name to be on a suicide note as much as i dont want to be tired down nd barely 21 naw
Re: Could She Be Joking? by galadima77(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
When kids fall in love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Texman21: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2019
M A N I P U L A T I O N
Re: Could She Be Joking? by natosjahdi: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2019
galadima77:
When kids fall in love
when adult comments

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Joking? by lilmax(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2019
natosjahdi:
Please guys I dont want to get into trouble and as well I dont want to be held down by a girl.. we've just started dating for just a month. Something came up yesterday and I told her daht I cant continue on the relationship. Mind you I have decline to kiss her when she requested no sex as well, not interested in that based on moral standards.. however, the most scary part is that she promised to commit suicide if I ask fr breakup again. Please guys I need help. I dont want my name to be on a suicide note as much as i dont want to be tired down nd barely 21 naw

Its suicide not murder, let her go in peace bro

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2019
If she's willing to go so early? not ya problem nah, abi? something's gotta kill that girl.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Joking? by missjo(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2019
phlegmatic007:
If she's willing to go so early? not ya problem nah, abi? something's gotta kill that girl.
lilmax:

Its suicide not murder, let her go in peace bro
cheesy shocked undecided embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Ladylite: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
natosjahdi:

You are not in a relationship o
This is how it is, she doesn't want to be lonely.

She needs you to hang around till a worthy guy comes.....

So stay and be her friend then get a real girlfriend do she will be the one to do the break up herself.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Neekado(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
My friend, let me advice you wisely. A girl that is using suicide to threaten you at this early stage of your relationship will eventually kill you or commit that suicide on the long run if you date her for years and later do not marry her. If you know you are not going to marry that girl, better breakup now and forget whether she wants to commit suicide or not. After all no be you kill am but trust me bro, she no go kill herself because she is just trying to scare you.

Do what's best for you bro and what will make you happy even if someone wants to kill themselves against your own happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Martinez39(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Don't be bothered. She, not you, is to be held accountable for her decisions. Bounce.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Joking? by Martinez39(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
@Seun

I am noticing some improvements. Keep it up. grin
Re: Could She Be Joking? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2019
natosjahdi:
she is simply immature and manipulative. tell her to go ahead, if she decides to commit suicide, its on her and not you. infact report this behavior to her parents let them beat sense into her,and threaten to take her to the police. Suicide is still a punishable crime in Nigeria. both she and her parents will respect you for it.

she gives ladies a bad name

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Joking? by ZiriMane(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2019
emotional blackmail... if u can't cope with her free ursef free her too. when kids fall in love
Re: Could She Be Joking? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You're Making Others Uncomfortable By Staring At Them? / What To Do When She Says "Let's Just Be Friends." / A Simple Question For The Mgtows Aka Redpillers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.