Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Corrupt System In Our Universities Is The Cause Of Sex For Grade And Sex For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Corrupt System In Our Universities Is The Cause Of Sex For Grade And Sex For (195 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Corrupt System In Our Universities Is The Cause Of Sex For Grade And Sex For by ObidikeCh: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2019
The corrupt system in our universities is the cause of sex for grade and sex for admission.

Are u aware that University admissions are supposed to be out by now but u can count the number of schools that have published such yet. In fact, they won't even give you the cut off marks for the various faculties.

U hear a student with an aggregate 52 telling u that he/she has been offered admission while that person that has 58 for the same course/dept/ university does not know his/her stand.

They rather want students and parents to be running from pillar to post, even those with the best grades. Every inquiry will be met with 'sir, I can help u secure the admission'. Do u need to help me when the student did well in both JAMB as well as the Post UTME? Why should I pay N150k when the requirements are met?

Everyone wants to link u up with one Professor or Dean or someone. Its money, money (and sex like we are seeing).

University admission is not a favour, it is by qualification.

Our University are now the Citadels of Corruption.

This is not a BUHARI matter!

Obidike Chukwuebuka ,
Former Director of Welfare: National Union of Anambra State Students.

Re: The Corrupt System In Our Universities Is The Cause Of Sex For Grade And Sex For by paiz: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce Runz / Ae- Funai Begins New Session With GOD / How To Avoid Plagiarism In Political Science Undergraduate Project Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.